Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate (Page 8)

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Well d channel name n logo feels like its dealin wid health n lifestyle.
Anyways d shws r interestin n very promisin specialy Meri Maa(emotional) n Dil se dua..saubagyavati..luvd both d shws.

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
1.ahh...d name is weird...i'll take sum tym 2 get used 2 it

2.d logo is quite funny

m gonna miss star one alot...
i saw karanveer's show ..n i liked it..poor jahnvi...waitng 4 additi's show

lovesara Groupbie
lovesara
lovesara

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
it's very good...
i like all the shows. specially Meri Maa. 
AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

"Life  OK"   is  a  nice  name  for  the  channel  as  it  brings  about  an  positive  approach  and  a  vibe  of  freshness  tagging  along  with  it. Nothing  much  to  say  about  "Naya  Tv  Channel".

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Okay  personally ,  No. Its  a  very  sharp  color  to  begin  with ,  and  the  styling  isn't  great  either. 

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

I  am  in  Love  with  the  lil'  man. Adorable  yet  Simple. 
However  I  don't  really  like  the  line  "Naya  Tv  Channel".

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

Hmmm, I  feel  all  the  shows  have  a  different  concept  and  as  they  say  Variety  is  the  Spice  of  life. The  show "Meri  Maa"  is  the  one  I  have  really   looked  forward  to. Reason  being  its  catchy  story  line.  As  for  the  others ,  I  wouldn't  mind  watching  "Zindagi  Kahe  Smile  Please"  at  times  and  maybe  "Saubhagyawati  Bhav". It  has  got  a  mysterious  plot.

-Adya!

Edited by AttractiveAdya - 18 December 2011 at 10:28pm
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Honestly speaking I don't get why they changed the name, Star One was kinda okay, but still if they feel like changing it, they would have given some other name, dunno why, I am talking three shows, one was SKS, the other one was about the little girl and the other one the married woman. I seriously didn't bother to remember the names, none of them had a blissful life, so the names sounds kinda weird.Stern Smile

The logo is weird too, something more logical would have been better, it's not at all like the shows and all that. But the l'il man is cool and cute.LOL

About the shows, according to me, they don't have any future plot to it, as many I saw, but still, I would love to see how they take the shows further.Embarrassed

Looking forward to the forum!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Interesting topic Nadi di Smile 
Thanks for advising us about the reason for delay in opening channel & forums of new ch.

1) At first it took me by surprise. Then I got used to it. I'm not sure it'll reach all the masses but young people won't have problem with it. I like the "Life Ok" part, not keen on "Naya Tv Channel" which was added later.

2) Love the logo. So cute. I think FB "Likes" increased in alarming speed, just for the cute dp on that page.

3) Nothing in particular, just a happy feeling because it's so very cute and adorable.

4) Saw all promos on YT for AG's show ZKSP, so will follow that. I saw the other shows Sach Ka samna, the dramas today, I may catch them if I have time.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?
 Frankly the name doesn't really appeal to me. It doesn't sound like a TV channel name, but maybe I'll get used to it.

I find that it is the same star one channel which has changed into Life OK. They are probably trying to revamp the channel and give it a new identity, that's perfectly fine.

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Hmm..the logo is nice, but as I mentioned above...they could have thought of a better name.

The logo is indicates 'wellness'. That's nice. it has a 'feel-good' factor.

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special
show you are looking forward to and why?

They have been advertising that the serials are going to be 7-day shows, unlike most other channels which show daily soaps only 5 days a week. On one hand its nice, but i feel everyone needs a break from the same routine during weekends. They have to show some other stuff during weekends. Watching the same serial 365 days without break might become boring in the long  run.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

keep-smiling IF-Dazzler
keep-smiling
keep-smiling

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

name is ok and.. i liked here smbody saying..
the biggest irony is, none of the shows characters' lives are okay LOL

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

logo is ok too..

rotate this logo boy counterclockwise once and letters OK wud be formed..

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?
sach ka saamna

Edited by keep-smiling - 18 December 2011 at 11:54pm

Go to top