"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Unlike the name its shows have wide range of variety and scripts with myths, comedy, social, suspense and reality shows..

Hope it continues with these diverse flavours..

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

Name is quite nice..at least much better than expected plus it represents positiveness.

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?

Its nice...Naya Tv Channel can be removed...its not needed i think so...or sum other  line can be used...

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

Its quite different from the recent range of logos of shows...plus i like the logo...except that " naya tv channel" line...but i think that will be removed later as ppl will come to know abt it...

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

i didn't watch ny show i am interested in coz i saw promos n it didn't appeal me...but m luking forward ..hopefully some new show will be in line which is much youth oriented and which will be interested enuf for me.

n at last Good Luck " Life Ok Team"...

Edited by Er_Trapti - 12 years ago
Nah, I find the name stupid. And ironical, which is a weird and never seen before combination in the world of Indian Television, so yeah, I don't LIKE the name, but I admire it.

The logo sucks, they could have done sooo much, but a man with an oversized head glowing like a lightbulb, seriously?

The fact that it looks like a kids channel's logo.

But aside from the whole, 'not-liking-the-logo-part', I think the shows are interesting, and I will definitely look forward to Saubhagyawati Bhavo, it seems reaaally creepy!
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?
In da Starting da name looked weird to me.. bt now i'm getting used to it..:) its spreads postivity so its nice..:) nd its much Better den Star Desh.. i kind of hated da name Star Desh bt "Life Ok" is nice..😊 nd i liked dat they gave it Name as Naya Tv Channel coz its a New Tv Channel with New nd Unique Serialz with stories in dem..:)

Yup da logo is quite cute..:):)

4 da 1st time wen i saw dis chanel on YT, i though dat  its some kid's channel..πŸ˜† bt after looking at da serial promos, got to know dat its not a Kid channel..!!!

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?
The shows lookz quite Promising nd hav stories in dem which Star 1 shows lack.. i was getting tired of Star 1 serialz in which da chracters used to look at each other in da whole episode nd dere was No story. Thank God now we dont hav Star 1 now coz i was getting tired of dat Channel.. (no offence to any1.. just my POV..😊)

I was Desperately waiting 4 Karanvir bohra serial nd his show looks quite interesting.. Karanvir is doing a Damn good job in it nd Really Happy da 1 of my most fav actress sriti jha is also in da serial..:) So looking forward to "Sobhagyawati Bhava" nd "Sach Ka Saamna" which i simply loved last year..:)

@ Nadi... Thankzz 4 informing us abt da delay in forums.. hope they will open soon coz i'm desperately waiting 4 dem..!!!😳
@ red : i second u 😊
When we meet soem unhappy things just smile please !😊  So "Life OK" title sounds cool and unique. 
will miss star one...
but i liked this channel...
especailly Loved the first episode of Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava itz a uniques type of show...😊...

Indiantelevision.com's News Headlines   Star India's game plan for Life OK  

Indiantelevision.com Team

(17 December 2011 8:41 pm)

MUMBAI: Star India has chalked out a differentiated programming strategy for its new general entertainment channel (GEC) -- Life OK -- which is going on air on 18 December.

Firstly, the channel will have shows on all seven days of the week, unlike 4-5 days programming, followed by the rival GECs. Moreover, unlike half-hour and one-hour episodes, the channel will have 20-minute and 40-minute episodes.

Life OK will have a three-hour daily primetime slot from 8-11 pm. In weekends it will also air movies.

Additionally, Life OK has roped in Bollywood actor Madhuri Dixit as the face of the channel, who will come once a day and play the role of the "sutrdhaar" or narrator for the shows.

Indiantelevision was first to report that Star India is closing down Star One and will replace it with the new channel Life OK.

"Life OK is a unique name which is in itself a statement of its philosophy, compelling content that flows from that philosophy and an unprecedented focus to cater to the viewer's needs," Star India CEO Uday Shankar said in a statement.

"We found that viewers wanted better value for their time. Hence the stories on Life OK will be told seven days a week and will feature three stories every hour. People often said that they did not understand why we were doing a certain story and hence Madhuri Dixit will be the Sutradhar-a completely novel introduction on Life OK. Everybody that we spoke to said that they wanted shorter ad breaks, so Life OK will have the shortest ad breaks for any channel anywhere in this country," he further added.

When asked why the company has decided to drop the "Star" brand, Star India COO Sanjay Gupta said, "We didn't want to have the name Star. This is our second entry in Hindi GEC and the second entry is always considered as the younger brother/ sister. We have Star Plus, which is the leader and everything that is launched with Star Plus is always compared with Star Plus first. Neither did we want to take the benefit of the name nor the negative of it. So these are the two reasons that we are going with 'Life Ok'."

Gupta agreed that the decision of scrapping the seven-year old Star One was because of its non performance. "When it was launched it was the most iconic brand. It had the most different set of shows. But it didn't sustain for a long time. It had a lot of changes in direction and finally during the past two years it was doing very averagely so there was a need to do something for Star One and hence we decided to start afresh," he added.

The channel kick-started the promotions on 12 December. The four-week long plan is focussed on the philosophy of the channel. The brand film for the channel, depicting the same, is created by O&M.

Apart from Youtube, Yahoo and Life OK web page, the company has penetrated deep in the Hindi heartland with hoardings across 100 towns. The channel is also being promoted on the Star Network.

"Recognising the importance of youth the brand will be launching via a week long digital engagement plan and the biggest online concert ever with an eight-hour long Life OK Rockathon exclusively for the web," Gupta added.

Its Okay.. But i would have preferred the name 'Star Yuva' more πŸ˜›

LOL.. This reminds me of zoo zoo (vodafone).. Its cute πŸ˜†

First thing that comes to my mind is Zoo zoo and Star One πŸ˜­

New shows are ok but nothing infront of GHSP & PKYEK.. But I am looking forward to Karanvir's new show πŸ˜
well m just gonna watch zindagi kahey smile please...as additi is back on screen...rest of the serials sound boring...additi luks gorgeous...:)
life ok seems to be scheme plan of insurance companiesπŸ˜†.hate all the new shows .hate the logo.just wnt to say i wnt ghsp 2πŸ˜ƒ