Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Life OK whn i first heard i thought itz weird but after seeing it name makez sense now it soundz good the shows on channel r quiet nice
the logo is quiet cute really like color scheme
waiting desperately for Additi Gupta'z show :)
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?

Life Ok is an awkward name for a channel! But let's see... considering the shows they play, it fits I guess...  

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?
The only attractive thing is the little person. It's cute! 
3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?

I just want my childhood fun back πŸ˜³

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

Well, I won't be getting time to watch the shows. And they don't air is US in first place. At least we don't have that channel... 

So for all Aditi fans and other new/old celebrities in the shows, All the best to all of them. Let's see how far this channel goes.. 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the promos they tell you wht the show is all about each show has atleast 4 promos
I watched the live concert on YouTube of Shankar mahadevan shilpa rao Rajeev khandelwal taking abt sach ka samana
Looking forward to watch apurva agnihotri's show asmaan key agey, 😳

Goodluck to all the shows texture and promotion is good in this world of technology and new ideas and stories to tell about common people and targeting masses and small town
The logo is daam sweet and the animation knocking at ur TV screen πŸ‘ Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Life OK is surely not Ok for me...
such a senseless name... 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Both the channel and it's logo r bakwaas and Life is surely not ok for this channel, since many of the fans are angry and upset for ending their favourite show, coz of this unwelcomed channel, bin bulayee mehmaan ke tara... 
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
star desh was better than life ok?πŸ˜† 

I am Looking Forward to Zindagi Kahe Smile Please...Because Additi Gupta is the Female Lead and she is one my Fav...
and other shows promos also looking goood ...excited to see those shows too...

hope the forums get open soonπŸ˜†

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?
Itz kinda different

2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?
itz gud

3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?
cute

4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?

SKS as Rajeev is back with it...πŸ˜ƒ evn DSDD looks good

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watch d first show,n ya i lykd it.
The channels name sounds vry cool n seriously we nly hv evrythng 2 do wid d shows nt wid d name of d channel.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Channel name doesnt sounds that good ... As some1 said here no ones life is ok + in their shows too no ones life is ok !

Competely ok with logo... At times simple things also looks good

im mainly watchin this channel for Mahadev show !! Based on Life of Lord Shiva n Maa Sati. Was eagerly waiting for the show to start n it was amazing ... ! Which made me cm bk to IF after about n month.
Well sawbhagwati bhav also looks good!

Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1. The new name sounds like it's a senior citizens channel.
2. The logo is okay, doesn't look fun or "youth-oriented" at all.
3. When I look at the new logo, it reminds me of life insurance... depressing logo.
4. Only show I may watch is Aditi Gupta's other than that none of them appeal to me.

Ending Star One seems like such a bad decision, such a good youth channel. None of the new shows have promos that make me excited like DMG, MJHT, PKYEK, GHSP.
Edited by Bhavya8 - 12 years ago