Members Lounge

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

"Life OK" Naya Tv Channel - Your Take . Do Participate

-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Hello IF'ians

As u all know, today Star One got a new name and new logo "Life Ok" - Naya Tv Channel.
The channel has ended all the previous shows and returning with new shows. So until the CHannel and forums opens lets discuss about the CHannel and shows and logo here.
1. Do you like the name of the new channel "Life OK" - Naya Tv CHannel? Ur take on the name?
2. Do you like the new logo of the channel?
3. What comes to your mind, when you look at this logo above?
4. Last but not the least, your take on the new shows. Any special show you are looking forward to and why?
PS: The new Channel and forums will soon be created, there is a problem creating the channel at the moment, which is giving an error, the team is working on it and trying their best to get the Channel and forums up ASAP. Please take it easy, hopefully they will make them 2morrow if not today. Its been working on it.
NOTE: Anyone posting a point, do it in an objective manner. 
IF Dev Team

Edited by -Nadii- - 18 December 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
One message go to hell!Stern SmileAnd, the channel name sounds more like a hospital.God help them.!Big smile

Edited by syria2014 - 18 December 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossBrinda97syamamoonkmh....s0phie_152barbaritanikkipunjabhiya1_Janki_pulvi16itsallabtGURTIkishu81shri kannanHeartVenesa44macaronserumzaheerchinky35lavanyazJiyaReiluvhgtmaansi007natashaa46-Candy-luvkasuunknown.blessed4AtiffaninavikrndrDebo_Afghansweety_crazeduluvmgreadingworms.masaf59-Rafa-helen_of_troyMishti13Coolioqueenrajeevkiijannashred12OmaRamdassdazzling_armaan_RashmiitsmylifebossPaintedSkysanu3108--Saavi--Angel-Jot.shumi.namita25friends_rockshahsb_26Silentsouldynamic_dollAyesha066..Amina..maanluvsgeetmemadxxAqeelahxxSabmeratu.hopehotutopia88VintageWineOtakuGirl-Debo_Darling_Sandy-Nazmalec.asmuasmitodayzstar_BlackPearl_-Mrs.MSK--Priii--GayabCat-Sunshine Girlblessing-beautyMasooma Bukhari-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
"Life OK" title sounds cool and unique. Cool I do miss Star One shows but never mind. Hope I'll have fun watching the shows in this channel. Big smile

Umm the logo.. well, can't say, really! It's good and as I said before, different. Big smile The channel seems to be far away from saas-bahu melodramas. Thank god! LOL

I'm looking forward to the shows --
Dil se di dua.. Saubhagyavati Bhava? (For Karanvir Bohra), Zindagi Kahe.. Smile Please (For Aditi Gupta), Sach Ka Samna (For Rajeev KhandelwalEmbarrassed) and Meri Maa (As the concept sounds emotional and also for Sayantani and the lil girl Jhilmil). Big smile

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 18 December 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
i wih the channel can be viewed all over the country like star utsav!

thats what is more important than the name and logo! lol

i dont know why but i feel it'll take time for me to get used to this name! :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

....Priya.... IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
1. I guess It's Ok.LOL
2. theek hai
3. Kuch nahi..LOL
4. Karanvir Bohra's Show- Dil se di Dua..Smile Loved First Episode.

Edited by xXPatelPriyaxXx - 18 December 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Additi Guptas show Zindagi Kahe... Smile Please

When i first heard of this name it went right ova my head...they changed it to Life OK wivout any notice :|

All the best to the other shows too x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Life OK... sounded terribly the start.. but watching the shows today... its kinda making sense...! The theme of the shows is.. struggle-n-survival.. so.. Life 'OK'

Pink n blue usually represent male n female ...n the stories seem to b evenly balanced between them..!! 

Loved.. Meri Maa ... lovely subject n good acting by Sayantani.. n Jatin..! The jhilmil gal is cute.. but loved her lil bro Krishna...!

But the most impactful was 'Saubhagyavati' ... Jhanvi.. dear god... the way her hubby treated her... i still got goosebumps.. ! glad to see manoj aka karanvir back..! He is doing a good job making me hate him already..!

Waiting for Aditi Guptas show to start...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top