Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I know the cv's are just worried for our well being and we always curse them for not giving us romantic gohem scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Well, it still does not justify for the lack of romantic scenes because there are some fans who might not be totally in love with Ahem (as impossible as it may seem but there are some crazy people out there with no taste! ๐Ÿ˜†)  It would be very unfair to them ! So I would like the CVs to know not to worry about us. Just tell us before time in a message like this .. Warning: The upcoming scenes may not be for weak-hearts that drool over Ahem/ Nazim. Please have an oxygen mask ready by your side for your safety. We will not be held responsible for any damage that may be done to your hearts and minds caused by these steamy scenes. ๐Ÿ˜†
Then, we can have romantic scenes and still be in the best of health. ๐Ÿ˜›
Even though we appreciate your concerns CVs, we still need our drug- sweet and spicy Goham scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Want him without a shirt. Oh god he s so hot.

๐Ÿ˜† You are right. I want him without the shirt as well. I didn't get the whole discussion about giving him a new suit. Just let him do without. I wouldn't mindโ˜บ๏ธ
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Well, it still does not justify for the lack of romantic scenes because there are some fans who might not be totally in love with Ahem (as impossible as it may seem but there are some crazy people out there with no taste! ๐Ÿ˜†)  It would be very unfair to them ! So I would like the CVs to know not to worry about us. Just tell us before time in a message like this .. Warning: The upcoming scenes may not be for weak-hearts that drool over Ahem/ Nazim. Please have an oxygen mask ready by your side for your safety. We will not be held responsible for any damage that may be done to your hearts and minds caused by these steamy scenes. ๐Ÿ˜†
Then, we can have romantic scenes and still be in the best of health. ๐Ÿ˜›
Even though we appreciate your concerns CVs, we still need our drug- sweet and spicy Goham scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿคฃ I love your warning!!!! They should def us it!!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ˜† You are right. I want him without the shirt as well. I didn't get the whole discussion about giving him a new suit. Just let him do without. I wouldn't mindโ˜บ๏ธ

i want him without a shirt or oly in a towel. Now i am seriously dreaming.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ahem shirtless๐Ÿ˜‰ is so deliciously  handsome... i don't think they can show him in shirtless in a 7.00p.m. show LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ooohhh. Dreamy post Kristin. Puff, puff, pant, pant. We have been blessed today with oooh pictures Ahem and two OS posts. I am truly in lala land.Edited by Xarina - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

i want him without a shirt or oly in a towel. Now i am seriously dreaming.

Shirtless with tight pants would do it for me, too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@munni I know its impossible but I just want to dream about it ... "Kristin has gone to lalaland please leave a message after the peep"
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿคฃ

Oh Kristin not only did you make me laugh but you had gorgeous pictures of him!!!
In particularly that last one๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
with him smiling and laughing - I do not need a risk
With him shirtless - Do not need a risk
I can cope with it. i am a strong girl 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kristin, great post, I have some videos I'm attaching here that will cheer you up, as Aham smiles a lot throughout this episode. 

15 September 2010 first Janmashtami (consequently Gopi's birthday, but she kept it to herself) 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xetv91_saathiya-15th-september-2010-pt3_shortfilms (gopi prays plz let me see Aham's face and he bends down and opens his eyes and they see each other in the mirror and he smiles slightly)

a day before you can see Kokila calling Rashi Vau and calling loi pinny duffor

But more importantly from 6.20 Aham's entrance on Janmastami, just like Raj Kumar the slim handsome Ahemji smiling as you are...fainted ๐Ÿ˜ณ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xetc39_saathiya-14th-september-2010-pt3_shortfilms