Users

Frequent Posters

vinit_fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Arre amogh bhaiya aap bhi???!!!! 😭 This is NOT suppose to be funny..... 😕 😡
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amogh and appa both of you go and get your eyes checked the one in my AV is not xerox ,he is holding a mike that's the diference 😆 [: 😉 $]
coolsaints11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: apparaohoare

I was just browsing through the internet and found a cute and funny picture that I would like to share with you all.  Again, no hard feelings please, this is just for some fun.

So, does this picture remind you of someone we all know. 😉

Yeh pehle music director hua karte the ...naam tha bholu nigam......lekin Bechare udas hain, Koi inka music chura ke le gaya...aur topi pehna giya....😭😭😭 Edited by coolsaints11 - 18 years ago
ramapkp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amogh8188

It reminds me of the Bade Miyan but a mike is missing. 😉

if u observe the mouth (big/wide) since the mike is aldready attached to it....

apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_fan

Hey apparaohoare!!!!

Can u plizzzz leave HIMESHJI ALONE..... kyoun unke peeche pade hue hoo..... aur koi nahin milla kya??? Jaise ki Ismail or Anu mallik or Adesh...yaar plizzzz vinit aur himesh ka peecha chod do na..... 😭

My dear sis,

Did I ever mention the name of HR here in this post.  It was just for fun.  If you don't like it, think that as my picture.  Happy.  And now please stop crying.  You all cry a lot.😆

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
vinit_fan thumbnail
cho chweeeeeeeeeeet bhaiya.... 😊
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: apparaohoare

My dear sis,

Did I ever mention the name of HR here in this post.  I was just for fun.  If you don't like it, think that my picture.  Happy.  And now please stop crying.  You all cry a lot.😆

Vinit_fan why you are crying before these ppl ,they are not going to change 😕,they will post such things only ,they like and love only that 'hathi kothakar" ismail darbar 😡

shootingstar thumbnail
appa ji 😆

nice one indeed 😛
vinitlover619 thumbnail
just chill this is just for fun and nutting elsee...i know it hurts they are saying stuff about vinit or someone close to vinit...it just laugh it out....we know it is not ture... 😊 😊 😊
chatbuster thumbnail
hmmm. yaar not good. not good. reminds me of all my favorite music pandits in their topis, u know, the ones i grew up adoring. bahut buree baat hai 😡 😉