Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I'M GONNA HELP PSAWYER KILLING EKTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡
vrishti thumbnail
i want it to be prem so that prerna makes them get marry 😃
som_ia333 thumbnail
wat if its sharad's child....n sneha has a misscarriage,but mukti doesnt??????kind of like that.....
broken heart thumbnail
MY GOD I want to cry! What the hell is wrong with Ekta??? When you get raped, you go to a hospital to ensure that you get treatment and that you don't get pregnant. What are the doctors... STUPID???

Okay, this is the choice for Mukti: have the child of the man who raped her, or have the child of the man who caused her rape. What a wonderful life this is!!!

If Prerna forces Prem to marry Mukti... I will FOREVER stop watching this soap (no, lied, maybe for just a little while). This is not how a relationship should be formed... through force. I was really really hoping Prem would genuinely fall in love with Mukti and repent his mistakes. This is really a sob story...

AAAHHHHHHHH sooooo frustrated! Why do they have to make Mukti's life any worse than it is now!!! I am usually against abortions, but this time I really REALLY hope she gets an abortion.
anjaani thumbnail
omg!! this is sick!Edited by anjaani - 18 years ago
JPatel1508 thumbnail
Prem is a sick character just like Sharad. He's ugly and his attitude stinks. He thinks he's cool but he just looks like a moron.

i just hope it;s not sharad then omg... poor mukti! but if it will be prem she will love the child since she loved prem! but still hate ekta 😡
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm with all the abortionists on this one. Having Sharad's baby is totally out of the question!!! And with Prem acting the way he is, why wud anyone wanna have his baby??? I mean seriously, they're not the kind of fathers any kid wud wanna claim!!!

But knowing Kekta, even if Mukti is preggers, and she decides to have an abortion, she'll go to the clinic, and come back without aborting the kid (like millions b4 her in alll the serials 😆

But why wud Prerna force UD to marry Mukti, esp since they won't even know who the father of the child actually is???
Irish_Pride thumbnail
MAN....DIZ IZ TOTALLY MESSED UP 😡
apux thumbnail
My god, I hope this a joke...poor Mukti has gone thru so much crap already....I really don't want her to be pregnant with Sharad's or Prem's baby...I don't want Mukti or Prem to be forced together...Prem should realize his mistake by himself...