Kasauti Zindagi Ki

OMG!!! MUKTI Is PREGNANT!! - Page 6

fear_of_luv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
omg    i think everyone hates sharad and loves prem and everyone wants the baby to be prem's . i agree magar problem yeh hai ki ekta kapoor is sick and she cannot picture people having normal lives so i think she will go the other way and agar vo baby prem ka dikha bhi deti hai to bhi koi problem sath mein dikhayegi like appo*na said najayaz beta stuff .kuch na kuch to hoga wait and watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: tulip

these prem-fans like a p*** and rapist-supporter like prem. they want prem to have many babies so that the world is full of little p***s and rapist-supporters.
prem-fans! a strange community. πŸ˜†

no tulip and mind ur language yaar the current track is UD not prem we lyk the prem from the previous mukti scenes the bdance scenes and the hospice scenes so dont cuss us were allowed our share of who we lyk and who we dont okay so dont test me
.Prometheus. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JPatel1508

Prem is a sick character just like Sharad. He's ugly and his attitude stinks. He thinks he's cool but he just looks like a moron.

okay im gonna refrain myself since ur new but the next tym u do say somefink bad abut manoj i will say somefink
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: MainEkHasina

okay im gonna refrain myself since ur new but the next tym u do say somefink bad abut manoj i will say somefink

πŸ˜† chill julu, and to the person who said that about Prem, i agree with Hasina...Prem is not sick, UD is and he is NOWHERE like Sharad...Sharad is the sickest character in Kasauti right now and NOBODY measures up to him, esp. not Prem. And dude, he is NOT ugly....

fear_of_luv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaar prem honestly likes mukti but he is hurt and is confused he frankly doesnt know how to react to the situation but when he sees mukti's condition he will support her but i guess usmein kafi time lagega .
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: fear_of_luv

yaar prem honestly likes mukti but he is hurt and is confused he frankly doesnt know how to react to the situation but when he sees mukti's condition he will support her but i guess usmein kafi time lagega .

and you know this for sure how?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i don't think anyone knows whats going on in prem's head...least of all prem himself!

*Faiza* thumbnail

OMG!!! i think its prem! well, i hope its prem....πŸ˜• newayz this better not be a April Fool! 😳

.Prometheus. thumbnail
yaar vasu its just that i cant handle people saying bad things abut manoj esp things lyk he is ugly 😑 😑 😑 when he is not i just woke up when i read that and beleieve me when i read that i REALY woke up and got fired up now all is calm grass is green sky is blue and all that πŸ˜†
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeh to hona hi tha...."typical ekta serial style"
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[/URL]

I have seen & read the huge response and just have to say the following:

Thx guys πŸ‘πŸΌ, you all rock, πŸ‘πŸΌ sorry for frustating you guys, but this was really meant to be a pre-april joke, today( 1 april I was abt to tell that I Fooled you all!
I hadn't really expected so many reactions, becoz I thought that may be many of you would somehow know that this was a πŸ˜› april joke to fool you! πŸ˜›

But I've seen that a lot of you ( to many to name) were totally 😲 😲 shocked😲 😲 , and I'm feeling really 😳 guilty 😳 now for fooling you all!

My dear If esp. KZK-forum friends:
Don't be mad at me, 😳 don't misunderstand me πŸ˜’, it's 🀑April Fool's🀑 day so take everything today very easy & have Fun!!

Please take this as a good jokeπŸ˜› and forgive me for fooling you……… because I don't want you to disbelieve me the next time I'll post something which will be really true and not a joke………..!!!!

Oh and by the way I hope Mukti will not be shown Pregnant at allβ€”even I won't be able to bear that!!

And if it happens though then you can always say that my joke wasn't a joke at all and was already planned (to happen)!!

Take care ** Forgive & Forget** & Be Cool!!
~~~ Gracella~~~