Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=-Grace-]lol farri i wont be relaxing in the breaks either i have exams like after a week of school after the breaks

acha tell me the feeling of the work u wud get
when u see eiffel tower and taj mahal??

im comparing these two for my art essay lol
[/QUOTE]
Feeling of work? Ya just the feeling upon seeing these?
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes just the feeling upon seeing these

and yeah i have debated well not really cus it was a grouo thing and i didnt participate much besides it was in physics i was SO not interested in the topic lol
OnlyHope thumbnail
When my eyes first set on Taj Mahal, I was mesmerized by its magficence and grandeur. Knowing the history behind the monument gives me more of an affection for it because it was built as a symbol of eternal love, from someone in love, for his lady love.
Too much love o_O
OnlyHope thumbnail
Wasn't that cheesy enough? :p
OnlyHope thumbnail
The lights started to dim slowly, while people walked around it. Until this moment, I had only seen pictures and heard about it. But here I was. Standing right by the Eiffel Tower, while it stretched up, somewhere beyond the clouds in the dark night. The sight was mesmerizing, something that my eyes remained glued to.
When I went up, to the very top of the tower, the entire world seemed very small, yet, when I thought about myself, its vastness gave me a feeling of nothingness.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: fairy17

Awww I know how it is! I don't have a bro and one of my mamus..whom we're very close to..his sons and us are totally like siblings..the eldest one's wedding was when I was treated like a princess 😆 but I still didn't dance..we did tons of dandiya though 😳 I can't wait for the 2nd one to be married cause we're closer in age and all..so his wedding will be a blast, iA

Find yourself a bhabhiii :D

aww how sweet :) i get what you mean - and you don't have any siblings?🤗 fikar not main hoon na :)

& bhabi number 2 is already booked yaar, bas bhai needs to give a nod, woh toh unke intezar main bhethi hain!😆
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
sorry for being gayab farii. mera charger hamesha ghum jata hai. true story of my life. 😳
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm nice one farii!
and no tht wasnt cheesy LOL i like the whole history too
and i think i can write in the similar interpretations part tht at night both buildings glow and attract the viewres and they are mesmerized and can sit there for hours just watching the beauty glow
wht do u think?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
hi iqra 🤗

3 more days - 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

aww how sweet :) i get what you mean - and you don't have any siblings?🤗 fikar not main hoon na :)

& bhabi number 2 is already booked yaar, bas bhai needs to give a nod, woh toh unke intezar main bhethi hain!😆

AWWW Embarrassed and I have a younger sis.. same as your age ;)