Saath Rahega Always

Karan quits 'Saath Rahega Always'

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Karan Rai quits 'Saath Rahega Always'

Karan Rai as Krish Oberoi

Businessman-cum-television actor Karan Rai who plays Krish Oberoi in SaharaOne's Saath Rahega Always has been missing in the show lately. Rumors has it that the very charming cool dude is quitting the show.

What Neha has to say?

When we contacted Neha and asked her about her co-star quitting the show, she said, "I was'nt aware about Karan leaving the show. None of us on the sets were aware of it."

Karan quitting?

Karan Rai laughed it off when asked about him quitting the show. "I am very much a part of the show, and have no reason of leaving. I'm enjoying Saath Rahega Always. I was in Australia for some work, and then traveled to Delhi to meet my folks. When I came back on the sets, a fan came up to me and asked as to why I was quitting the show. Her name was Khushi."

Hehehe! hey guys! it's me Khushi! April Fools!!!  guys..please dont believe this...it was just an April Fools day present for all of you...well...i had to make it real. GOTTCHA!!!  ðŸ˜† This is just for fun. So...what was ur reaction when you read the article written by me???...Well, i just hope it isnt true that he's quitting!..

Sorry if anyone got a heart attack!...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djpagal thumbnail
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE!!!!
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Khushi, right now I feel like killin u 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† but thank god it's just an april fool ...i mean, when i read the subject title, I am like "ohh my god.....this can't be true".......when i started to read the article, i was almost gonna get an heart attack, but there ur "april fool" saved my sensitive heart....😃 anyway, this was really funny!!!!!!

khushix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Lucky_charm413

Khushi, right now I feel like killin u 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† but thank god it's just an april fool ...i mean, when i read the subject title, I am like "ohh my god.....this can't be true".......when i started to read the article, i was almost gonna get an heart attack, but there ur "april fool" saved my sensitive heart....😃 anyway, this was really funny!!!!!!

hehehehe...im really sorry....😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†...cume on! its April fool's day! there should be some fun right?....ur free to kill me if you want..😆 ðŸ˜†

Kris_25 thumbnail
oh my god khushi!..i really thought it was real & true! thank god it was just an april fool! 😆
wizgal thumbnail
OMG.......u scared me to death, I was actually ready to faint........but good one!!! 😆 😆 😉
khushix thumbnail
sorry guys! sorry if i scared you!...but its april fools day..and i had to do this...a lot of the peolpe in other forums are fooling everyone but i didnt got fooled by their posts coz' i have fooled you guys! 😆

pichirocks thumbnail
khushi,i was almost at a verge of getting a heart attack.good idea to make every1 april fool
khushix thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-pichirocks

khushi,i was almost at a verge of getting a heart attack.good idea to make every1 april fool

sorry for that..😆...what good way can you fool others....😆...btw, good to hear from you...where have you been lately?....

pichirocks thumbnail
yaar,i was busy wid my coll.i have smthng to share wid u members.this is not an april fool.u knw what Neha marda is replaced/peehu's character is being now performed by some other character.i saw it in yesterday's episode.i m afraid if tomorrow thye'll replace krish's character also.i dint knoe huow to react yesterday.Lets do one thing guys,cant any of us mail sahara one people and ask them about why they did this...............pls do tell me.............