Saath Rahega Always

Karan quits 'Saath Rahega Always'

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Karan Rai quits 'Saath Rahega Always'

Karan Rai as Krish Oberoi

Businessman-cum-television actor Karan Rai who plays Krish Oberoi in SaharaOne's Saath Rahega Always has been missing in the show lately. Rumors has it that the very charming cool dude is quitting the show.

What Neha has to say?

When we contacted Neha and asked her about her co-star quitting the show, she said, "I was'nt aware about Karan leaving the show. None of us on the sets were aware of it."

Karan quitting?

Karan Rai laughed it off when asked about him quitting the show. "I am very much a part of the show, and have no reason of leaving. I'm enjoying Saath Rahega Always. I was in Australia for some work, and then traveled to Delhi to meet my folks. When I came back on the sets, a fan came up to me and asked as to why I was quitting the show. Her name was Khushi."

Hehehe! hey guys! it's me Khushi! April Fools!!!  guys..please dont believe this...it was just an April Fools day present for all of you...well...i had to make it real. GOTTCHA!!!  LOL This is just for fun. So...what was ur reaction when you read the article written by me???...Well, i just hope it isnt true that he's quitting!..

Sorry if anyone got a heart attack!...LOL

djpagal Senior Member
djpagal
djpagal

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE!!!!
mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Khushi, right now I feel like killin u LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL but thank god it's just an april fool ...i mean, when i read the subject title, I am like "ohh my god.....this can't be true".......when i started to read the article, i was almost gonna get an heart attack, but there ur "april fool" saved my sensitive heart....Big smile anyway, this was really funny!!!!!!

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

Khushi, right now I feel like killin u LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL but thank god it's just an april fool ...i mean, when i read the subject title, I am like "ohh my god.....this can't be true".......when i started to read the article, i was almost gonna get an heart attack, but there ur "april fool" saved my sensitive heart....Big smile anyway, this was really funny!!!!!!

hehehehe...im really sorry....LOL LOL LOL...cume on! its April fool's day! there should be some fun right?....ur free to kill me if you want..LOL LOL

Kris_25 Newbie
Kris_25
Kris_25

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
oh my god khushi!..i really thought it was real & true! thank god it was just an april fool! LOL
wizgal Senior Member
wizgal
wizgal

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:34am | IP Logged
OMG.......u scared me to death, I was actually ready to faint........but good one!!! LOL LOL Wink
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged
sorry guys! sorry if i scared you!...but its april fools day..and i had to do this...a lot of the peolpe in other forums are fooling everyone but i didnt got fooled by their posts coz' i have fooled you guys! LOL

aamir Senior Member
aamir
aamir

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
thnks for the update

Go to top