This Forum is one big Bewkoof - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
You are right of course! We are the fools for responding to such garbage! I think sometimes if you see something REALLY offensive, it's like you HAVE to say something!

99% of the time, I just REPORT the thread! But sometimes even I GIVE IT to the urge to tell the person off!

I told that "Navya" fan to "Get a life"! My BAD I know! Could not resist!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Sunara - start an online campaign with the tagline you have in red. Lets all sign who swear to not bash anyone.

Sunara ... go ahead  and do it ...we will make it the top most post๐Ÿ˜Š

But you also have to be the one to tell yourself first "I am blind to all bashing posts" ... if I am not mistaken , i think u did give in to the urge of commenting on that post ๐Ÿ˜†

Just pulling your leg ... I like this thought of starting a positive campaign .. am all for it...freedom through non-violence ...hehe
You are right!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Even though i might not post as much as others.. i have seen that all the bashing posts get more responding than other members lovely posts as OS and just generally members post.. i know it's hard to ignore and try not to respond back to the bashers..because this show is as show everyone in this forum love very very much๐Ÿ˜ณ.. and of course it hurts seeing bashers write such stupid and unnecessary thing about Arhi and IPKKNDThe thing is that we all know that the bashers are fans from some other show.. and they are just jealous and insecure.. BECAUSE IPKKND and Arhi has got such a huge fan following๐Ÿ˜ƒ And responding to such immature bashers is just plain stupidity(no offence).. they seek attention and they get what they want.. cause many members respond out of anger and frustration.. it's great and just awesome to show the bashers that we love our show and arhi very very much๐Ÿ˜ณ But responding to their bashing is not the way..we have to make many many more posts and show our love for this awesome show which has the super duper jodi in the world!!! I think this way is also gonna keep this forum clean and healthy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- Felly๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ‘
truee (even if i commented ๐Ÿ˜”)
b/w Love every FF os and ss who r pmed to me im enjoying reading all of them and always comment
so if any new writers wants to pm me feel free Im enjoying reading
Thank you for the post...

sadly it's our very own members that are contributing to the popularity of those negative posts by actually replying to the TM's absurd comments!

and you know what the funny thing is, they actually think that they are showing the unity of the IPKKND forum by posting in such threads

LMAO if you really want to increase the CM ratings and show unity, then go and open a positive thread, don't reply in the actual bashing thread itself!

Edited by Fahmz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Sunara - start an online campaign with the tagline you have in red. Lets all sign who swear to not bash anyone.

sry was away for a while..anyway i think i'll open a new one..may be we can make pledges..what say?

Originally posted by Fahmz

Thank you for the post...

sadly it's our very own members that are contributing to the popularity of those negative posts by actually replying to the TM's absurd comments!

and you know what the funny thing is, they actually think that they are showing the unity of the IPKKND forum by posting in such threads

LMAO if you really want to increase the CM ratings and show unity, then go and open a positive thread, don't reply in the actual bashing thread itself!

bang on target ... maybe i shd start posting some negative posts too ... atleast such posts get eyeballs ๐Ÿ˜† ...baaki sab pe toh log sirf like karke chale jaate hain ...but for negative posts , god knows from where people get energy to reply.
Originally posted by mysterygirl123

Sunara ... go ahead  and do it ...we will make it the top most post๐Ÿ˜Š

But you also have to be the one to tell yourself first "I am blind to all bashing posts" ... if I am not mistaken , i think u did give in to the urge of commenting on that post ๐Ÿ˜†

Just pulling your leg ... I like this thought of starting a positive campaign .. am all for it...freedom through non-violence ...hehe

n hehe i did..just once but to my credit i didn't bash back i just wished a speeedy recovery to the TM!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†!! i'm a pro btw i have survive the biggest n the most conflicting forum IF ever had KSBKBT๐Ÿ˜†
n i swear '
"I am blind to all bashing posts"'from now on!!๐Ÿ˜†
ok i just made the post..Do help me build it up๐Ÿ˜ณ

Let us pledge 'SAY NO TO BASHING'!
This thread will lead to nothing but more trouble by theres troublesome members who are just coming to the forum to create trouble, therefore closing.