Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This Forum is one big Bewkoof (Page 3)

mysterygirl123 Goldie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fahmz

Thank you for the post...

sadly it's our very own members that are contributing to the popularity of those negative posts by actually replying to the TM's absurd comments!

and you know what the funny thing is, they actually think that they are showing the unity of the IPKKND forum by posting in such threads WackoD'oh

LMAO if you really want to increase the CM ratings and show unity, then go and open a positive thread, don't reply in the actual bashing thread itself!

bang on target ... maybe i shd start posting some negative posts too ... atleast such posts get eyeballs LOL ...baaki sab pe toh log sirf like karke chale jaate hain ...but for negative posts , god knows from where people get energy to reply.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygirl123

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by princessunara

completely true! why are we dignifying those posts made by the trolls by even wasting our time to stroll down it let alone replying..
let us start this positive campaign of

Sunara - start an online campaign with the tagline you have in red. Lets all sign who swear to not bash anyone.
Sunara ... go ahead  and do it ...we will make it the top most postSmile
But you also have to be the one to tell yourself first "I am blind to all bashing posts" ... if I am not mistaken , i think u did give in to the urge of commenting on that post LOL
Just pulling your leg ... I like this thought of starting a positive campaign .. am all for it...freedom through non-violence ...hehe

n hehe i did..just once but to my credit i didn't bash back i just wished a speeedy recovery to the TM!!WinkLOL!! i'm a pro btw i have survive the biggest n the most conflicting forum IF ever had KSBKBTLOL
n i swear '
"I am blind to all bashing posts"'from now on!!LOL
ok i just made the post..Do help me build it upEmbarrassed

Let us pledge 'SAY NO TO BASHING'!
minuu IF-Addictz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
This thread will lead to nothing but more trouble by theres troublesome members who are just coming to the forum to create trouble, therefore closing.

Go to top