India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This Forum is one big Bewkoof (Page 2)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
completely true! why are we dignifying those posts made by the trolls by even wasting our time to stroll down it let alone replying..
let us start this positive campaign of
 'SAY NO TO BASHING'!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygirl123

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

completely true! why are we dignifying those posts made by the trolls by even wasting our time to stroll down it let alone replying..
 'SAY NO TO BASHING'!

Sunara - start an online campaign with the tagline you have in red. Lets all sign who swear to not bash anyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygirl123princessunara

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
You are right of course! We are the fools for responding to such garbage! I think sometimes if you see something REALLY offensive, it's like you HAVE to say something!

99% of the time, I just REPORT the thread! But sometimes even I GIVE IT to the urge to tell the person off!

I told that "Navya" fan to "Get a life"! My BAD I know! Could not resist!Wink

mysterygirl123

mysterygirl123 Goldie
mysterygirl123
mysterygirl123

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

'SAY NO TO BASHING'!

Sunara - start an online campaign with the tagline you have in red. Lets all sign who swear to not bash anyone.

Sunara ... go ahead  and do it ...we will make it the top most postSmile

But you also have to be the one to tell yourself first "I am blind to all bashing posts" ... if I am not mistaken , i think u did give in to the urge of commenting on that post LOL

Just pulling your leg ... I like this thought of starting a positive campaign .. am all for it...freedom through non-violence ...hehe

princessunara

felly_a Senior Member
felly_a
felly_a

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
You are right!! Thumbs Up Even though i might not post as much as others.. i have seen that all the bashing posts get more responding than other members lovely posts as OS and just generally members post.. i know it's hard to ignore and try not to respond back to the bashers..because this show is as show everyone in this forum love very very muchEmbarrassed.. and of course it hurts seeing bashers write such stupid and unnecessary thing about Arhi and IPKKNDD'ohThe thing is that we all know that the bashers are fans from some other show.. and they are just jealous and insecure.. BECAUSE IPKKND and Arhi has got such a huge fan followingBig smile And responding to such immature bashers is just plain stupidity(no offence).. they seek attention and they get what they want.. cause many members respond out of anger and frustration.. it's great and just awesome to show the bashers that we love our show and arhi very very muchEmbarrassed But responding to their bashing is not the way..we have to make many many more posts and show our love for this awesome show which has the super duper jodi in the world!!!Approve I think this way is also gonna keep this forum clean and healthyBig smile

- FellyTongue

mysterygirl123

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Clap
truee (even if i commented Unhappy)
b/w Love every FF os and ss who r pmed to me im enjoying reading all of them and always comment
so if any new writers wants to pm me feel free Im enjoying reading

mysterygirl123

fazzy-wazzy Senior Member
fazzy-wazzy
fazzy-wazzy

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the post...

sadly it's our very own members that are contributing to the popularity of those negative posts by actually replying to the TM's absurd comments!

and you know what the funny thing is, they actually think that they are showing the unity of the IPKKND forum by posting in such threads WackoD'oh

LMAO if you really want to increase the CM ratings and show unity, then go and open a positive thread, don't reply in the actual bashing thread itself!

Edited by Fahmz - 18 December 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygirl123serialjunkie

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

'SAY NO TO BASHING'!

sry was away for a while..anyway i think i'll open a new one..may be we can make pledges..what say?

serialjunkie

Go to top