This Forum is one big Bewkoof

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya ...the title has been deliberately made a little insulting, to draw attention.

Cause from what I see, the numerous lovely OS s and lovely ARHI posts that are being posted ( and people are taking efforts tp work on them) are not getting as many replies as this one weird negative post by some Navya member...its hilarious that it evoked 200 + replies in the span of 1 hour...I havent seen such response for the best of OS s in this forum

You guys made that person's day ... he set out to get attention, and everyone who posted on that thread has been very helpful in helping him achieve his/ her goals...awesome!!

Ok now ... this is going to come straight from the heart and I sincerely hope my IPKKND forum members would see merit in following it:

CAN WE PLEASE CONSCIOUSLY CONTROL OUR ITCH AND NOT REPLY TO ANY POST THAT WE FIND EVEN REMOTELY NEGATIVE?  HOLD YOUR BREATH AND COUNT 1 -10 IF NEEDED.
PLEASE... THIS WILL MAKE THE POST GO BACK IN THE CLUTTER AND WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH.

PLEASE... MY HEARTFELT AND SINCERE REQUEST

Regards to one and all

PS : All people with awesome OS s this weekend, a hearty applause to all ... lovely concepts, lovely stories, awesome weekend entertainment!!!...continue the good work!!
Edited by mysterygirl123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes...i am so glad that you mentioned this...I made a post 2 hours ago and i have less than 20 response and the bashing one has over a hundred..how does it happen😲...I think i should stop now...because its really upsetting.😭 i spend so much time making people happy...and looks like its not working...
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Yes, thank you! All the good/great posts are sinking NOT because some troll is posting crap, but because members keep bumping those threads up with their responses. And, it's NOT cool, so grow up people, and control yourselves. Someone TYPING AT YOU is not ending your world.
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know. Why are ppl responding? That's what this person wants, doesn't she? What's wrong with ppl Ignoring 100% would have the best response
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for this, ur right and i hope people listen. Replying to those posts only gives them what they want anyway, better to ignore and let them get pushed down by other, more positive posts!
Surefire27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That's so sad! I had a busy weekend so finally catching up here, can't believe shit has hit the fan here. So much negativity!  Yikes! I am hoping to get back to my favorite show tomorrow and enjoying some Arhi moments! Stay positive folks! 
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👏

I agree, we have all acted as fools by replying to stupid posts. And yes I mean everyone of us who has replied to the stupid posts. Dont tell me I am lecturing you, because I am lecturing you. Control your impulse, take a walk, a deep breath and bump up the positive posts.

so some idiot posts a negative comment and we descend on him/her giving him/her undue importance. This has made the forum a "Bewakoof" forum for the rest of us who practiced restraint and did not comment on stupidity.
imp200020001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can't agree with you more...I don't know what that post has generated such hysteria up here...just ignore it.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
completely true! why are we dignifying those posts made by the trolls by even wasting our time to stroll down it let alone replying..
let us start this positive campaign of
 'SAY NO TO BASHING'!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princessunara

completely true! why are we dignifying those posts made by the trolls by even wasting our time to stroll down it let alone replying..
let us start this positive campaign of
 'SAY NO TO BASHING'!

Sunara - start an online campaign with the tagline you have in red. Lets all sign who swear to not bash anyone.