Next Nominations - Guess - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
BB has to throw a wrench in there. If it's normal nominations then Sid and Amar will be the obvious two...and if this does happen, then they'll have to add more names because between Sid and Amar, I don't think they'll want to lose either one right now...it's not going to happen. 

I like the idea that Mishra and Andrew vote for direct nominations...Mishra will hopefully nail Sunny, and Andrew should get Juhi. That'd be the best scenario...Juhi and Sunny facing off for eviction. 

Any which way, Sunny should be in the nominations and out this week. High time for her. 

andrew and PM is leaving the house today and i think BB will ask them to nominate one person for the elimination and i think sid and either amar or sunny will be nominated
Originally posted by make-believe

BB has to throw a wrench in there. If it's normal nominations then Sid and Amar will be the obvious two...and if this does happen, then they'll have to add more names because between Sid and Amar, I don't think they'll want to lose either one right now...it's not going to happen. 

I like the idea that Mishra and Andrew vote for direct nominations...Mishra will hopefully nail Sunny, and Andrew should get Juhi. That'd be the best scenario...Juhi and Sunny facing off for eviction. 

Any which way, Sunny should be in the nominations and out this week. High time for her. 

Mishra is an idiot and she will nail Sid instead! mark my words!😆 
Originally posted by Rapier

Mishra is an idiot and she will nail Sid instead! mark my words!😆 

I think so too, if she is given a choice...I hope Andrew nominates Sunny...
I hope Sunny or Juhi gets nominated...
^^According to Nitu_STdeewani, they are nominated! yipee!😆 Edited by Rapier - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Hope Sid and Amar use their brain. If it's

Sid: Juhi, Sunny

Amar: Juhi, Sunny

Sky: Sid, Amar

Juhi, Sid, Amar

Sunny: Sid, Amar

Then nominations would be

Amar &  Sid - 3 votes

Juhi & Sunny - 2 votes

All 4 nominated.

I think this is what happened... 
According to Nitu these 4 are nominated
amar - sid, sky
sky - sid, amar
sid- sky, amar
juhi -sid,amar
sunny -sid,amar

amar- 4, sid-4, sky-2. so amar, sid & sky will be nominated. i think amar will be out this week.