Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera_005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: superstarocks

bonjoytsna is WAY WAY BETTER SINGER THAN TWINKLE why do you have a compare bonjoytsna with a BAD SINGER LIKE TWINKLE i just don't get it

TWINKLE IS THE WORST SINGER IN EMAET CUZ SHE SONBBY AND ALL TO HER SELF AND SHE THINKS SHE ""ALL THAT"" AND SHE THINKS SHE ALL PRETTY BUT I KNOW SHE IS PRETTY BUT BUT SHE THINKS SHE THE ""MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD""

nooooooooooooo she's not

And guys don't compare anyone with twinkle voice cuz twinkle just sucks

sweetie dont take it personally if u havent read the topic its Banjoytsna vs Twinkle and this means VS in everyway......! Twinkle is not a bad singer if she was bad she wouldnt have been in the top 10 of sa re ga ma pa challenge........and she is not snobby she is just bubbly!!!!!

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree tinkle tries to be a glmourous girl where she puts her singing behind i definately banj is better than twinkle in singing.
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lo bhai banjo aur twinkle wrestling thread bhi aa gaya 😆 .

well banjo ki health is good so my money is on banjo 😉
vinit_fan thumbnail
arre bhaiya...... twinkle ko choose karna tha na..... she's the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst 😳
makaveli313 thumbnail
twinkle roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx
roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx
roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx ..
wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Banjo is for way better than Twinkle now. At first not, But now she improved a lot i hope she like this improve and win. twinkle only can perform good on stage , but her vioce is not so good. Best of luck to both of them. SHArib and BAnj inshallah will win this time , so don't waste your vote on others and vote for Sharib and BAnjo
rajarani thumbnail
Hey neither Twinkle nor Banjyotsana is the best singer, we are forgetting Ujjaini who is a very good singer. She is smart and carry herself well despite being slightly on the plump side.

Twinkle's coyish smile is set to get votes........and thats what she is banging on. She was a smarter and better performer in SRGMPC2005
Akon_Jeezy thumbnail
she iz the best in gurls
and Hot 😳