India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Banjyotsna vs Twinkle

bluemangos Goldie
bluemangos
bluemangos

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged
After seing them both sing I really felt that Banjyotsna was far better than twinkle singing wise. Yes Twinkle is a good preformer and looks quite nice but hey her singing at the moment sounds like if I was sitting in a bar listening to a dull hot looking female singer sing. Banjoythna doesn't sound as good as the likes of Ujjani but after reading critisism i felt that she should atleast be seen as a singer that is better than Twinkle. But hey this is India and the public is bound to bring twinkle in the top 3 or 4. 

-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluemangos

After seing them both sing I really felt that Banjyotsna was far better than twinkle singing wise. Yes Twinkle is a good preformer and looks quite nice but hey her singing at the moment sounds like if I was sitting in a bar listening to a dull hot looking female singer sing. Banjoythna doesn't sound as good as the likes of Ujjani but after reading critisism i felt that she should atleast be seen as a singer that is better than Twinkle. But hey this is India and the public is bound to bring twinkle in the top 3 or 4. 

i have to agree with u on this.. banjyotsna is a better singer than twinkle..

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I agree with you, I don't like Twinkle's singing at all, she doesn't have any connection with sur nor she has a good voice. Banjyotsna is ok and compared to Twinkle she is way better.
ritusahu Groupbie
ritusahu
ritusahu

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i have noticed every time twinkal sings, she tries to put sensual feel in the sings. pata nahi kyon woh har baar har song to melodious karne ki bazaaye sensous kar deti hai apni tarah LOL
shesthebest Goldie
shesthebest
shesthebest

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Twinkle has unfortunately deteriorated in her singing... She had a few good performances in Challenge, but lately she has not impressed me at all.
Sima Samuel Senior Member
Sima Samuel
Sima Samuel

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged

my two cents on twinkle.. she puts in too much emphasis / emotions in some of her words while singing... she can definitely star in a serial... model but no she can't sing these days.. bonjoytsana yes though the poor girl is not a perfect singer but she atleast she gives it her best shot.. which is quite obvious.. she needs much more training of course to level with ujjani .. etc.
ritusahu Groupbie
ritusahu
ritusahu

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i am agree with sima samuel
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shesthebest

Twinkle has unfortunately deteriorated in her singing... She had a few good performances in Challenge, but lately she has not impressed me at all.

You are right she is not even singing 10% of her previous performances in rounds before agnipriksha in C2005. In those round she was one of my favorites.

Mangos, you are absolutely right that Banjyotsna is singing far far better than Twinkle.

Go to top