India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kali Kapoor is Not Guilty (Page 2)

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
"But I'm sure if Mahi came back and tried to convince Kali in killing her father, I don't think she'd do it.  She loves her father no matter whatever she thinks about him.  I mean she thinks that he loves Kumud more.  But, she wouldn't pair up with Mahi to plot Abhay Kapoor's murder. "

I disagree. Kali's situation cant be compared 2 Trishuls at all cuz Abhay wasnt with trishul's mother for all dat time. However, abhay was with kali all dat time. trishul is angry cuz abhay was never there for them. kali isnt angry tho cuz abhay was there for her. and also, kali does hate kusum cuz kusum was never there for her. im sure if she gets angry enuff, she wud kill kusum.

so in a way, trishul and kali relate, not differ.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
well kali's not exactly a villain although she wanted to ruin kumods life so that would be a villain. she created misunderstandings between garv and kumod. she wanted to get garv for herself and her papa as well. and its not her fault that she loves mahi too mmuch, i mean shes her caretaker, i would love mahi too, its kkusums fault for leaving her while she was in mahi's tummy. so obviously you would hate kkusum for leaving you.
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

well, even if kali didn't plot kumud's murder, she did somethin worse. she destroyed kumud's life!! well, tat's almost as good as  murder!!

do u also remembr those times kali drugged kumud at parties n stuff n the times when did all she could to give kumud a bad name!!!

hmmmmmmm.. do u stil think she's a good girl??

Go to top