India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kali Kapoor is Not Guilty

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
There are reasons as to why Kali cannot be named as a villian.  For one thing, compare her to Trishul.  Trishul wants his dad dead, because his so called mother went through a lot of pain.  But I'm sure if Mahi came back and tried to convince Kali in killing her father, I don't think she'd do it.  She loves her father no matter whatever she thinks about him.  I mean she thinks that he loves Kumud more.  But, she wouldn't pair up with Mahi to plot Abhay Kapoor's murder.  Another thing is that she's a spoiled brat, that's why we think she's a villian, but really she doesn't want anything bad for anybody.  It's just that if someone gets in her way she'll dislike them.  But I really don't think she hates Kumud.  I'm sure if Garv wasn't in the picture they would've got along. 

cosmo_gurl Groupbie
cosmo_gurl
cosmo_gurl

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
BUT THAT WOULD BE IRONIC IF MAHI CAME BACK BECAUSE SHE DIED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. SHE FELL OF THE BUILDING. HOW COULD SHE COME BACK
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Ekta said she wanted to bring her back...her death was only an excuse because Mahi needed Maternity leave...you know Ekta dramas, people come back from the dead, there are lookalikes, and everyone mysteriously gets pregnant without having intercourse and so many of the girls have miscarriages...so ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN AN EKTA KAPOOR SAGA!
xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Eeh, I think she still would hate Kumud.

She was really good but Nukul just put stuff in her head like how Abhay loves Kumud and Kkusum more than Mahi and Kali.

But she is good, she just has the wrong ideas about Kkusum and Kumud

xoneha Senior Member
xoneha
xoneha

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumaira.daud

Ekta said she wanted to bring her back...her death was only an excuse because Mahi needed Maternity leave...you know Ekta dramas, people come back from the dead, there are lookalikes, and everyone mysteriously gets pregnant without having intercourse and so many of the girls have miscarriages...so ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN AN EKTA KAPOOR SAGA!

Of courseTongue

india_patel Newbie
india_patel
india_patel

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosmo_gurl

BUT THAT WOULD BE IRONIC IF MAHI CAME BACK BECAUSE SHE DIED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. SHE FELL OF THE BUILDING. HOW COULD SHE COME BACK
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
The reason why Kali doesn't hate her father as much is because for about 18 years her father loved her and only her as his progeny. He cherished her coz he didn't know that he had all his genes floating elsewhere. But now that his love's being distributed amongst all those kids Kali feels insecure and has to share his love. But she wasn't deprived of it at any time so her hatred towards her father isn't homicidal. Trishul's hatred however is since he never had the chance to be the object of his father's affection. He never got to be with his father until lately and even that with a lot of initial rejection so his hatred is far more dense than Kali's.
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah but look at it this way...Kali DESPISES kumud...she hates her...like really hates her...and I mean she's not plotting to kill her or anything...Trishul on the other hand wants to kill Abhay...it's all a misuderstanding if u really think about it...Abhay didn't know he had a son...so that's y he never thought about Trishul because he didn't even kno he existed until now...same with Kumud and Kali...remember in the beginning...they were friends...it was Nakul that filled Kali's brain with those ideas...she misunderstood them...and then Garv came along...and Kali misunderstood again...she thought Kumud stole Garv away from him...when really she didn't mean to...another misunderstanding is that Kali thinks Kkusum destroyed Abhay's life when it was really Mahi who destroyed Abhay's life because she took Kkusum away from him...Kali doesn't kno that...that's y she hates Kkusum so much...if she knew that she wouldn't hate her...and she wouldn't hate Kumud either...The misunderstanding with Taashu and Abhay...Taashu used Abhay for Daulat...Trishul most probably doesn't know that...she was only kicked out of Kapoor house because she was there for a wrong reason...Trishul is told that she was kicked out because of Kkusum...because Abhay ditched her for Kkusum...IT'S ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING...one day the whole Kapoor Khandan should sit down with Kumud, Kali and Trishul and tell them everything...whatever happend...and let's see what happens...I'm sure...100% that after the three of them hear the whole story...all three of them will hug each other and say sorry to eachother...and will live in peace!

Go to top