TOI:What are tv stars doing Newyear-KT

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

What TV Stars are doing this New Year's?

TNN | Dec 19, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Read More:VJ Bani|TV Stars|Sulagna Panigrahi|Ram Kapoor|Giaa Manek
KRUSHNA ABHISHEK
TV Stars have some interesting plans for the year-end. Ismat Tahseen finds out from them...

Karan Tacker 
I intend to go to Goa this year with my family as last year because I could not go last year because of typhoid and I am a beach person so I will indulge in beach sports as well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why does everyone go to goa on new yrs.. ๐Ÿ˜† its like hell crowded.. was once there for xmas and decided thts d worst time to be in goa.. but here's wish he enjoys his time with friends and family๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sarah_zeen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha! Mauka mila nehi aur KT runs to Goa! ๐Ÿ˜† have a safe journey and rock 'n' roll..
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

why does everyone go to goa on new yrs.. ๐Ÿ˜† its like hell crowded.. was once there for xmas and decided thts d worst time to be in goa.. but here's wish he enjoys his time with friends and family๐Ÿ˜ƒ

was just going to say ๐Ÿคฃ

Goa is the most crowded place in new years' eve. But since tacker is a beach person..he should go abroad..๐Ÿ˜† to a beach lol
Deepika26 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜ƒ KT in Goa luks like its his Fav destination since he is a beach person.saw some hot offscreen pix of him in Goa when he went last year๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways u guys all deserve a good break atleast for the Newyear's. Have fun๐Ÿ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

was just going to say ๐Ÿคฃ

Goa is the most crowded place in new years' eve. But since tacker is a beach person..he should go abroad..๐Ÿ˜† to a beach lol

you wld think there are no better beaches in India other than goa..๐Ÿ˜† maybe coz its close by.. but well new yrs at goa is famous for all the wild things๐Ÿ˜† hardly involves family time.. 

oh if he is oh so beach person.. he can feel free to join me and my click this new yr's๐Ÿ˜† to miami.. m thinking the beaches and the sights around wld be better ๐Ÿ˜†
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@sonali, miami would be an excellent choice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿคฃ