Remix

its high time 4 a remix concert

veonal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guys dont u think remix shld come out with a concert that day me nd harshu were discussing abt how big rebelde is .infact rebelde have had several concerts in mexico canada and many other cities . the fans are so crzy behind the rebelde stars that many of them even lost their lives in a recent concert due 2 stampede . remix shld start with a whole india tour like visting many cities as of now they have onli been 2 delhi mumbai nd kolkatta i am sure many of u are dying 2 see them once 😊 this is the onli way we can get up close nd personal with the remix stars

secondly rebelde have so many fan sites dedicated 2 them and they have some ama zing pics of the 4some together. wen is the last time remix has had a photoshoot guess onli b4 the album launch 😕 😕 i so badly want some gud pics of the 4some together rite now i onli have episodic pics of them 😭 😭 they shld go in a 4 a photoshoot

and lastly star one plssssssssss stop giving remix step motherly treatment 😡 😡 😡 considering its the onli longest running show on star one 😡 😡 😡 i mean nowdays we dnt even get 2 see remix promos the onli promos we see are gr8 india laughter challenge[which is so 🤢 in season 2] and that stupid nimmo 🤢 🤢 who onli screams nd shouts her dialogues 🤢 also pls play the remix songs on star one like they used 2 do b4 😭 Edited by veonal - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freakstreak thumbnail
ur absolutely right!!remix isnt gettin da kind f hype it desereves!!
i mean concerts ki publicity isnt upto the mark!!
dey must show more f remix promos ..def. instead f dat crazy nimmo n india clalin cumin frm da same production house gets so mch publicity n wat abt remix/??
n plus all dis period of too many problems in remix is too irritatin ...i mean agar tia ranveer kya break up was due toh they shud hv made uv aashi patch up or smthg really gud!!
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yea i agree abt the concert...it would be great to actually see them perform lekin one problem they don sing the songs but still it wld be kool...they also need new fotos..i mean come on they are popular afterall!
funky n crazy thumbnail
i agree....its high time remix has a concert.....i mean remix ka base toh beginnin mein wohi tha.......its an important part of their lives.....
tia_mehra thumbnail
i completely agree.........not only has the hype been reduced.......also.......... the repeat telecats..nimmo ,laughter challenge n other shows r repeated 5 times a week n remix only twice Edited by tia_mehra - 18 years ago
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u veo. dey should have concerts all over india. it will increase der publicity and will make us, remix fans, also very very happy 😃
aasma_remix thumbnail

I completely agree wit u veo
in fact i've written an email to the rose add. about this and some other things just now after reading this. lets hope they respond to our needS!
😳
namita
dia5 thumbnail
Totally agreed on this one,Veo...I mean Remix deserves more...MUCH more importance than what it gets these days...
coolniyu thumbnail
i agree one million % veo
remix is jst sooooooo rockin but dusnt get d attetnion it deserves 😳
last time the TRPs came in it was some 5th or sumthin in star one
but its relly da besssst n i agree there shud sumthin like a concert or india tour or photoshoot 😃
rakhi_uv thumbnail
i too agree wid all of u.......