mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

This is just amazing!!!! Especially the last part!!!!! 👏

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃
Evathegr8 thumbnail
gud fic sindhu ....... keep it up!!! Do write another!!!!!
komal_ashiyuvi thumbnail

it was just awesum
da ending was really nice
i liked da way uv proposed to ashi 😳
do rite another 1 soon
neelakshi1985 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I LOVED it......its awesome!so short yet so crisp n complete,if u know wot i mean.
beautiful...but i wish u hadn't ended so soon.plz continue soon...i mean,i totally adored it n its not often that u get a fanfic like this 😃 😃 😃
s_aangel thumbnail
hey sindhu i read the last 2 parts an both were brilliant but the last part was the best....stole my heart 😳 i mean can anythin be this simple an yet so beautiful......the endin, the way he proposed to her was jus too perfect 😳 when u began this fic i thought this wud take to many twists an turns an wud be a huge fic but i suddenly get to know tht this is the last part though i have to admit tht the last part was magical...i dunno but i had tears in my eyes.....maybe cos it ended or may be the part was jus tooooo beautiful.

but guys whts up with sindhu leavin......sindhu why r u leavin???? 😕 i know i am tooooo late cos i dint visit 4 almost 15days but can some1 please tell anythin
i am gonna miss her like hell an her fics...but still i am not aware of it at all.
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sindhu....just read all d parts at a stretch! loved everything abt it.....lubd da ending 😳

continue writing fics!!!! 👏
i luv ashi thumbnail
D LAST PART IS AWSUM.VLL MISS U 😉
vanu thumbnail
yaar sindhu....yr fic really touched my heart.......the ending was really beautiful but i really loved the 10th part...... 😳

plzzzzzzzzz do write such a cute and romantic fic again...... 👏