Indian Idol 6

all amey fans

ashita_tweety thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

he guys

all u amey fanzzzzzzzzz......did u see sbs today they had celebrated his birthday on it.............they showed him cut the cake and all that ........and his whole family was with him.....................................if u dint watch ........................bad luckπŸ˜† ..........watch the repeat telecaste πŸ˜ƒ 

i wish himπŸ‘πŸ€—manny ,manny happy returns of the day .................may u have all the success in life ......enjoy

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

luv

ashiπŸ˜›

***edited:Emoticonns in excess-removed***

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info.... What is sbs??? i don't get it here 😭 Maybe some kind soul will upload video for us...
pramm thumbnail
what is sbs? even i want to see it
ashita_tweety thumbnail
sbs is a kind of television news they show all the tings that is related to tv....it comes on star news .........ok yaaaaaaa the full form is saans bahu aur shazish
luv ashi πŸ˜›
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashita_tweety

sbs is a kind of television news they show all the tings that is related to tv....it comes on star news .........ok yaaaaaaa the full form is saans bahu aur shazish
luv ashi πŸ˜›

Thanks for the info again 😊 ....
ashita_tweety thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: purva

Thanks for the info again 😊 ....

u r most welcome and ya u know this was my first post in this very forum and i should say there r a hell loooooooooot of his fans here πŸ˜†

luv ashi

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Where is Amey Date's fan club?I weant to c his b'day card!!!
Sahima1 thumbnail
Hope he had a smashing birthday! Here's wishing him a gr8 yr inshaallah. May the force b with u Amey. πŸ˜ƒ
mona_kaur thumbnail
somone plzzzzzzzzzzz upload the video........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
anonmember thumbnail
Thanks ashita_tweety for the update. I hope someone uploads the video. Happy Bday Amey! 😊