Clap Clap Clap i don't remember these scenes
eagerly waiting for these scenes to come in star utsav Embarrassed Embarrassed

Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
Kiran.
Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shimmer1

thnks for ur response kiran better late than never Wink ...i never knew u stoppd watchin in the middle...

Hey thanks to u jaani for such gr88 postTongue

I did stop in the middle as I got bored and also was busy with my final examsTongue

anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anushka_5

Hello Everyone!

I cant Thank u all enough for the wonderful support u guys give me.

Today's scene is a bit serious… but nevertheless.. IMPORTANT so I decided to add it on.

After April Fool's trick, both Sumeet and Kumkum went to sleep with a smile on their faces. Suddenly in the midnight, Kumkum gets severe pain. Sumeet is sleeping peacefully, when her cries wakes him up. He is scared to hell seeing Kumkum in pain. He wakes up everyone and they rush her to the hospital. It is just 6-7th month of her pregnancy so delivery at this point is ruled out. Her condition is pretty serious… when the doctor calls Sumeet and explains the situation to him. They say the condition is pretty serious, and in extreme conditions they will be able to save only one, Kumkum or the kid. They give him a form he has to sign. Sumeet doesn't know what to do… it is obvious he has to save Kumkum. But that would mean Kumkum losing the only reason she is alive and the fact is the family is waiting for the baby as it is the Jatin's kid. All these thoughts weaken him for a moment, but when he realizes he doesn't have time. He picks up the form and signs it asking them to save Kumkum first.
After sometime, everything is fine. They have managed to save Kumkum and the kid and there was no need for a premature delivery. All are relieved and happy that Kumkum and the baby are fine.
After the come home, dadi tells Kumkum how tensed all of them were, especially Sumeet. She tells how traumatic it was for Sumeet when he was made to sign the form having to choose her or the baby and how he chose her life. Dadi feels very proud of Sumeet for living up to his responsibility. Kumkum is upset. Dadi tells her that it was Sumeet's faith that nothing will happen to both of u that won.
Later in the day when Sumeet comes, Kumkum gives him a letter. Sumeet asks her what it is. She says it is her consent letter. "Consent for what?" asks Sumeet. Kumkum tells him that she heard from dadi that he was made to sign the consent form and he had a tough time making a decision. The consent letter states that in case of any unfortunate circumstance if they are able to save only one of the lives then they should save the baby. Kumkum has signed that statement.
Sumeet cant believe Kumkum is talking like this. He tells her the letter is not required coz nothing of that sort will happen. And in case it happens he is there to take care of the situation and he knows what to do. Kumkum says he already has the family's and the business's responsibility on his shoulder she doesn't want to burden him with her problems so he should keep the letter. Kumkum leaves the room… Sumeet is hurt by Kumkum comments. Sumeet and Kumkum don't talk properly… Yeh Kumkum bhi na… Confused
The next day Kumkum is searching for something in their room. Sumeet comes in and sees her searching so asks her what she is searching for and if he could help. "kuch nahi" Kumkum said and went back to searching. Sumeet glanced around the and found what Kumkum was searching for. It was her Mangal Sutr. Sumeet picks it "kahin ise tho nahi dund rahi ho?" Kumkum turns and see the mangal sutr in his hand. She nods her head and stretches out her hand for it. Sumeet looks at her and back at the mangal sutr and asks her why does she even care to wear it when it means nothing to her, she should break it. Kumkum is looking at him confused as to what he is meaning to say. Sumeet answers his question saying he knows she would never break it coz mangal sutr binds her to the family and her to the responsibilities towards the house. The way she does her best in living upto the responsibilities he is trying to do the same. He might not succeed all the time, but he will try his best. He makes her realize that she signing the consent letter doesn't end his responsibilities towards her and the baby. He makes her feel guilty for signing that in the 1st place and talking as if she and the baby are not his responsibility. He gives her the mangal sutr and tells her the decision is hers. Sumeet leaves and Kumkum wears the mangal sutr… indicating both of them are bound by destiny and that their lives are connected to eachother. (I don't remember what happened to the consent letter… not sure if Sumeet tore it or Kumkum)
I felt Kumkum was acting a bit weird by not understanding Sumeet…. And Sumeet for the 1st time I guess addressed Kumkum as his wife and took command as a husband.    

That is it for the day.
Do let me know if u all liked it.
Luv
Anu.

keep it up anu......luvd.awesum

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Originally posted by shimmer1

thnks for ur response kiran better late than never Wink ...i never knew u stoppd watchin in the middle...

Hey thanks to u jaani for such gr88 postTongue

I did stop in the middle as I got bored and also was busy with my final examsTongue

awww thnks kiran and i luv the way u say 'jaani' its soo cuuute n sweet!

mariaam Goldie
mariaam
mariaam

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hy excellent update..

loved it, as i hvn't seen these eps, so i always enjoy reading such updates.. Thanks alot
anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 4:15am | IP Logged
anu u r gr8 Clap
anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hello Everybody!

I am running out of scenes actually… anyone who remembers anyother scene do post them, I feel I am missing out on a lot of scenes.

While this scene was at a time Veena was being as weird as she was during the Jatin fiasco. She was worried for Sumeet coz there was so much of responsibility on his shoulders that he has forgotten to even smile. She was very friendly with Renuka coz somewhere down the line she wanted her to be Sumeet's wife Angry . Veena was under the impression that Sumeet sacrificed his life and happiness for Kumkum's honour and to fulfill dadaji's promise by marrying Kumkum. Renuka used to take advantage of this situation and sweet talk veena into almost hating Kumkum as Sumeet's wife Ouch . Kumkum had a faint idea of this and was hurt, but never spoke about it or showed it Cry . Sumeet as usual didn't have any idea. He hardly saw beyond Kumkum those days. Big smile

Veena wanted to know if Sumeet will ever get the happiness he deserves. Renuka suggests a 'Baba' who can tell abt people's future. So they go there. What will u expect from Renuka, when she is playing the vamp in this love story? That 'Baba' I guess was a fake one. When they show him the 'janamkundli' of Sumeet and Kumkum that guy says coz of Kumkum's stars Sumeet will be trouble and also reminds that jatin's death had to do with the 'widwa yog' in Kumkum's stars Angry . Veena freaks out even more. Renuka gets a taviz from that baba, gives it to veena and tells her if Sumeet wears this then it will protect him from all troubles and misery.
Dadi comes to know of this and is very angry with veena. She tells her all this is silly superstitions and she does not like anyone in her family to follow it and asks her to stop blaming Kumkum for everything. Kumkum hears this and feels sad. After dadi goes, veena comes to Kumkum and gives her the taviz and tells her to give it to Sumeet and make him wear it coz it for his well being only.
Sumeet comes home from work and sees Kumkum lying down taking rest. He doesn't want to disturb her Embarrassed . He opens the cupboard to pick up his clothes when a hanger falls down and Kumkum wakes up. Kumkum is feeling guilty for waking her up. Kumkum asks him when he came. He says he just came and saw her resting didn't want to disturb her, but this thing just fell. She says it is ok, she was just lying down didn't know when she dozed off. She goes to get him coffee when he stops her and says he will ask someone to do it… she should be taking rest Clap .
Kumkum remembers the taviz and gives it to him. She tells him that mummyji got for him from a baba and this will protect him from all troubles. Sumeet is amused. Kumkum is about to leave, when he stops her. Sumeet asks her to give her hand, she gives it with her palm facing up, he turns it around and ties the taviz around her hand Clap Clap Clap . Kumkum is shocked, "Sumeet yeh kya kar rahe ho? Mummyji tumhare liye laye the"
Still tying the taviz he says his first concern and priority is her health and safety along with that of the baby. As long as both of them are fine, he doesn't have anything to be worried about. "aur waise bhi tum ese peheno ya main, bath tho ek hi hai. kya farak padta hai ke kaun pehenta hai." Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed (waise I don't know if he really said this dialogue or I am just making it up… but I feel he said it LOL )
Sumeet leaves to get himself a cup of coffee, while Kumkum is standing there looking at the taviz Sumeet tied around her hand… she seemed very happy and emotional about it. Dadi comes in ad sees the taviz in Kumkum's hand and gets angry with veena. She is yelling that when she clearly told veena not to bug Sumeet and Kumkum with her beliefs then why did she give Kumkum the taviz as tying the taviz wont do any good. Kumkum doesn't know what to answer.
"Dadima" comes Sumeet's calm voice. He tells her if the taviz doesn't do any good, then it surely wont do any harm. Dadi a bit calm goes out of the room.
It was such a sweet scene… not even for a second Sumeet thought before placing Kumkum ahead of him. And the best part was it didn't sound as if he was sacrificing or something, his concern for Kumkum not only made Kumkum cry but me too.
Thank u for being appreciative.. means a lot to me and keeps me going. Thank u once again.
That is it for the day.Do let me know how it was
Lots of Luv
Anu.
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thnks wow wht a beautiful scene cant wait to watch it

Go to top