Posted: 17 years ago
hey nu its ok....but an w8ting wid open eyes.....really dying 2 read
Hello Everyone!
I am really sorry for not able to post a scene yday. I will try my best to make up for that.

This scene was damn good… wont give anything away now… read on. 😉

Sumeet was at office, when Renuka comes over to meet him. She is feeling sick or rather was pretending to be sick 😡 . (Did she act as if she was fainting? I don't remember.) Sumeet cant obviously let her go home alone so offers to drop her home. But before that he insists that they go to the doctor. Rahul comes to know that Sumeet has taken renuka home. Sumeet doesn't inform Kumkum that he will be late. Rahul comes home and tells Kumkum that Sumeet has gone with Renuka and he isnt comfortable with the fact that Renuka is around Sumeet and even Sumeet doesn't seem to realize it 😕 . Kumkum tells him not to worry, she trusts Sumeet a lot and Sumeet himself is aware of his limits and responsibilities. 👏
Sumeet comes home late after taking renuka to the doc and dropping her home. He comes to his room…. Kumkum looks at him come and removes kurta for him. Sumeet in this mind is telling Kumkum "main janta hoon humhare beech normal pati patni ka rista nahi hai…. Par tum itna tho puchsakti ho ke main itne dair kahan tha? Main tumse kuch chupana nahi chata Kumkum, ek bhar pucho… main tumhe sab sach batana chata hoon." Kumkum says (again in her mind) "uske zarurath nahi hai Sumeet, mujhe tumpar vishwas hai" Sumeet is standing there only, so Kumkum tells him to freshen up and come for dinner coz dada, dadi also haven't eaten their diner, they were waiting for him.
They go to the dinner table. Dadaji asks Sumeet why was he late today… and Sumeet lies 😕 . He talks about a project and says he was busy with that. Kumkum says something in a sarcastic manner which gives Sumeet the hint that may be she knows he is lying. (I don't remember what she said) after dinner Sumeet is going towards his room when Rahul comes in the front and scolds him for whatever is going on between him & Renuka. Sumeet gets angry and says he doesn't have to give him any explanation, he knows what he is doing. Rahul tells him he should be ashamed to lie to Kumkum and that she knows the truth. Sumeet tells Rahul, Kumkum trusts him so he shouldn't be worrying.
Sumeet comes into the room, Kumkum has gone to bed. The minute he steps in she switches off the light at her bed side. Sumeet realizes Kumkum is upset and doesn't want to talk to or listen to him 😕 . he looks around sad, when he sees that Kumkum hasn't had her medicine. He picks it up and goes to her and says "main janta hoon tum mujhse naraz ho, par meri narazgi apni ap par math nikalo. Dawaye kalo. Please." She gets up and takes the medicine from him. Then he says he doesn't want to hide anything from her, but he didn't want to upset dada and dadi that is why he lied. He says that renuka was very sick so he had to take her to the doc and back home. Kumkum remains silent. Sumeet is feeling even bad. 😭 😭
The next morning, renuka calls up and Sumeet is telling her what happened and that Kumkum is very upset. Renuka does all drama and says she will talk to Kumkum everything will be fine. Just then Kumkum walks into the room, takes out her suitcase and starts packing. Sumeet is SHOCKED! 😕 He asks her what is she doing? "Main es ghar ko chodkar jarahi hoon. Hamesha keliye" came Kumkum rude answer. The entire world came crashing down on Sumeet. 😲 Renuka who was on the phone is very happy… Sumeet tells her he will talk to her later and puts the phone down.
Kumkum is walking out of the room, meets everyone. Everyone is shocked by her decision and are worried. But Kumkum is not telling them why she has taken such a drastic step. Sumeet on the other hand was standing almost dead 🤢 . He doesn't know how to stop her and convince her that he didn't do anything wrong… 💔
Dadaji asks her again why she is leaving. Kumkum says this day should be marked in the calendar…. She asks dadaji to pick up the calendar. Everyone are so confused. Dadaji picks up the calendar and is relieved. He looks at Kumkum and smiles and says "Kumkum kahin nahi jayegi" and everyone are like what is with the date? Any guesses what was the date? It was April 1st…. APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! 😲 😉 😆 Everyone broke down laughing while Sumeet was still reeling from the shock/fear of Kumkum leaving him and the house. Kumkum turns around and smiles at Sumeet asking "kaisa raha mera april fool ka plan? Banadiya na bewakuf." A slow smile dawned on Sumeet's face it was as if life was being returned to him. he still couldn't believe that Kumkum could play such a prank on him. He was still standing dumbstruck while watching Kumkum laugh away. Looking at her he is thinking, he has seen his smile of hers after such a long time… without any tension on her face. he tells himself to see that smile on her face he is ready to get fooled any number of time(how sweet!) 😃 😳
It is night and Sumeet has still not recovered from the shock Kumkum gave him, while Kumkum cant stop laughing. She asks him how could he even think she would leave the house and go. Sumeet nods his head and says "ek min pal keliye tumne tho meri jaan hi nikal dethi." They finally laugh and say good night to eachother and go to sleep.
The best part was the day this episode was aired… it was the 1st of april, I must admit Kumkum fooled me too. 😆 But I kept wondering why will she take such a drastic step when she knows Sumeet wont do anything wrong. I thought she got upset seeing Sumeet speak to renuka over the phone.   😕
I will continue what happened after this t'row. Another landmark scene… high voltage drama it was.

Btw I forgot another 2 small scenes… very small but beautiful nevertheless.

It was just 2-3 days after marriage... Sumeet was leaving for office without even having breakfast, when veena(or dadi) forces him to have, So he sits down. she asks Kumkum to make sure he doesn't go without having his breakfast, so Kumkum sits down while he eats. They sit quiet, Sumeet finishes eating. While going he says bye to her… she says bye and Sumeet hesitates for a minute and says "aur apna kayal rakna" Kumkum is surprised, confused, happy all at once… Sumeet just leaves. That was the beginning of Sumeet's loving concern for Kumkum. 😳 😳 😳

Another scene…
This was after the dadaji yelled at Sumeet for not taking care of Kumkum during renuka's suicide drama.
Kumkum comes into the room and Sumeet is busy looking at her medicines and writing something. Kumkum comes and asks him what he is doing. He says he is making a chart of the medicines she has to take so that they don't miss out. Kumkum wonders why he is doing it… Sumeet say "main dadaji phirse dhant kahana nahi chata." 😆 He has finished making the chart and tells her she better follow the timetable and take her medicines on time or dadaji wont spare him. Kumkum is touched by the gesture of Sumeet and thanks him… and she gets a bright, brilliant smile from Sumeet which she returns. 😃 😳

That is for the day. I hope u all like it. do leave ur comments, it helps me to correct myself if required.
Bye for now…
Catch u all t'row.
Lots of luv
Anu.
Edited by anushka_5 - 17 years ago
thanks alot Anu... ur update was wondeful
thanks a lot anu.....gr8 going 👏

Hey Shimmer gr8 post yaar😛

I am so late to reply😭😆 (pc probs)😡

I haven't read the replies....time nahi hai😭😳

I've watched Kumkum serial from episode 1😛......I saw the promos of kk while watching Kyunki saas😛........and ofcourse started watching it for ANUJ😛.........then when Jatin died, I continued watching it coz wanted to know na wht will happen to KK😕😛

Then I stopped watching it when chanda died........when AP used to go in backflashs, I got so bored that I stopped watching it.........and then I was just reading updates on websites.😛

then some1 told me about india-forums.....and I came here to read updates😆........and one day I saw one video update😲........I was like wowww😲....I can watch videos online😲😆😆...........lakin there was only one video update😭😆

then I learned how to upload videos........Then I started posting videos.....video post toh tab hee karoongi jab serial dekhoongi😆.........so I started watching it again.😛

Hey anushka and Nimo, welcome to IF😛

thnks for ur response kiran better late than never 😉 ...i never knew u stoppd watchin in the middle...
hmmmmmmmmmnm kool topic!!!!

well the ist time i started watching was when kumkum had the brain tumor!!!!!!!

and i saw the scene with her and ummit when she was coming bk into th house and i loved and i loved the part wher they wre in the hospital room and summit was saying we have to go to a lot of places!!!!

i thought his acting was so goood........and he was rele cute!!!!!! 😳
thanx Anu..
that was a brilliant scene...thought I didnt watch it but can guess through ur awsum update 😊
sorry Shimmer1 I 4got to tell u how I hooked 2 kk..
In the beginning I used 2 watch just the promos..& was happy 2 c Hussain as I did watch his 1st serial ASHRIWAD regularly..but didnt knwo the timings so cudnt watch it..
the 1st epi that I watched was when Vishal was convincing his dad 2 agree 2 his decison abt marrying kk..
but from 14th May[after Dhruv's birth] I started watching it regularly & found that Summit is really very cute..at that tym I just lyk Hussain then as tym passed..I becum mad abt Him.. 😉 😛 ..so I hav been watching kk since 14th MAY 2003
well i started watchin indian serials last yr in march lol! my friends used 2 tlk abt star plus n my aunty also used 2 tell me abt all indian serials...so during easter i nearly watched all serials....yeh so basically thats how i also started watchin kumkum lol 😳
Hello Everyone!

I cant Thank u all enough for the wonderful support u guys give me.

Today's scene is a bit serious… but nevertheless.. IMPORTANT so I decided to add it on.

After April Fool's trick, both Sumeet and Kumkum went to sleep with a smile on their faces. Suddenly in the midnight, Kumkum gets severe pain. Sumeet is sleeping peacefully, when her cries wakes him up. He is scared to hell seeing Kumkum in pain. He wakes up everyone and they rush her to the hospital. It is just 6-7th month of her pregnancy so delivery at this point is ruled out. Her condition is pretty serious… when the doctor calls Sumeet and explains the situation to him. They say the condition is pretty serious, and in extreme conditions they will be able to save only one, Kumkum or the kid. They give him a form he has to sign. Sumeet doesn't know what to do… it is obvious he has to save Kumkum. But that would mean Kumkum losing the only reason she is alive and the fact is the family is waiting for the baby as it is the Jatin's kid. All these thoughts weaken him for a moment, but when he realizes he doesn't have time. He picks up the form and signs it asking them to save Kumkum first.
After sometime, everything is fine. They have managed to save Kumkum and the kid and there was no need for a premature delivery. All are relieved and happy that Kumkum and the baby are fine.
After the come home, dadi tells Kumkum how tensed all of them were, especially Sumeet. She tells how traumatic it was for Sumeet when he was made to sign the form having to choose her or the baby and how he chose her life. Dadi feels very proud of Sumeet for living up to his responsibility. Kumkum is upset. Dadi tells her that it was Sumeet's faith that nothing will happen to both of u that won.
Later in the day when Sumeet comes, Kumkum gives him a letter. Sumeet asks her what it is. She says it is her consent letter. "Consent for what?" asks Sumeet. Kumkum tells him that she heard from dadi that he was made to sign the consent form and he had a tough time making a decision. The consent letter states that in case of any unfortunate circumstance if they are able to save only one of the lives then they should save the baby. Kumkum has signed that statement.
Sumeet cant believe Kumkum is talking like this. He tells her the letter is not required coz nothing of that sort will happen. And in case it happens he is there to take care of the situation and he knows what to do. Kumkum says he already has the family's and the business's responsibility on his shoulder she doesn't want to burden him with her problems so he should keep the letter. Kumkum leaves the room… Sumeet is hurt by Kumkum comments. Sumeet and Kumkum don't talk properly… Yeh Kumkum bhi na… 😕
The next day Kumkum is searching for something in their room. Sumeet comes in and sees her searching so asks her what she is searching for and if he could help. "kuch nahi" Kumkum said and went back to searching. Sumeet glanced around the and found what Kumkum was searching for. It was her Mangal Sutr. Sumeet picks it "kahin ise tho nahi dund rahi ho?" Kumkum turns and see the mangal sutr in his hand. She nods her head and stretches out her hand for it. Sumeet looks at her and back at the mangal sutr and asks her why does she even care to wear it when it means nothing to her, she should break it. Kumkum is looking at him confused as to what he is meaning to say. Sumeet answers his question saying he knows she would never break it coz mangal sutr binds her to the family and her to the responsibilities towards the house. The way she does her best in living upto the responsibilities he is trying to do the same. He might not succeed all the time, but he will try his best. He makes her realize that she signing the consent letter doesn't end his responsibilities towards her and the baby. He makes her feel guilty for signing that in the 1st place and talking as if she and the baby are not his responsibility. He gives her the mangal sutr and tells her the decision is hers. Sumeet leaves and Kumkum wears the mangal sutr… indicating both of them are bound by destiny and that their lives are connected to eachother. (I don't remember what happened to the consent letter… not sure if Sumeet tore it or Kumkum)
I felt Kumkum was acting a bit weird by not understanding Sumeet…. And Sumeet for the 1st time I guess addressed Kumkum as his wife and took command as a husband.    

That is it for the day.
Do let me know if u all liked it.
Luv
Anu.