Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Hooked To Kumkum (Page 5)

anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!

Thanks a ton for all the encouragement… means a lot to me. For 2 years inbetween I haven't followed Kumkum. I lost track after Rahul-Tara episode took over. I just had a faint idea abt the tracks… like chanda, abhay, salil and manik. So I can only write abt the 1st year of the show which I followed quite in detail. Most of the scenes I will write will from then only. Those initial days of Sumeet-Kumkum's married life. I hope I don't disappoint u all.

This is Sumeet-Kumkum's 1st holi after marriage.

It is the morning of Holi in Wadhwa House. There is puja in the house. Kumkum comes to the room to call Sumeet and hero is all set to go to work!!! Kumkum reminds him it is holi and the office is closed today. Sumeet says it is a holiday in India but the other countries are working… and he has some talks with the suppliers abroad so he has to go.
Kumkum gives him a knowing smile and tells him she knows he is scared of playing holi that is why he making lame excuses to stay away from playing Holi. Sumeet feels stupid for being caught, yet he insists he has work. LOL LOL LOL
She tells him she has removed his kurta, and it will be nice if he stays back to play holi with the family.
The puja has started, Kumkum is sitting when some1 says "aao Sumeet, yahan beto" Kumkum turns and there he is in the white kurta kumkum picked for him. Kumkum is grinning happily while sumeet gives a sheepish grin and sits next to her for the puja. Tongue
After the puja… they begin playing Holi. Btw forgot to mention… Ma'am Renuka is there too on the insistence of Veena (Veena is crazy at times… in the current track she beats herself. I am waiting for the day she accepts her Jatin is Manik Angry )
Sumeet seemed to enjoy playing holi… he is running behind his sisters and roshini, while Kumkum is busy wishing everyone with a tilak. Roshini hides behind Kumkum to avoid Sumeet, Kumkum turns and she is standing face to face with Sumeet. Both of them stop short of putting colour on the other… both hesitating. They keep staring into eachothers eyes…after sometime they break contact and sumeet brings his hand down without colouring Kumkum. As he bring his hands down Kumkum gives him an evil grin and even before he can realize she has emptied the entire plate of colour on him and runs away. She was a good 6-7 months pregnant and was running all over the place… with sumeet trying to catch her. Big smile
Renuka is watching this from the corner… with venom dripping from her eyes Dead . Sumeet and Kumkum along with the entire family are dancing to Rang Barse, the eternal Holi song. There is bhang being served in tender coconut! Sumeet doesn't realize and drinks it up and off his sense went for a royal roller coaster ride.
An intoxicated Sumeet sees Renuka standing in a corner looking at him. He took some gulal in hands and walked towards renuka and the entire family watched in utter dismay. Each step Sumeet took towards Renuka, she seems to have new hope of winning back sumeet. On the other hand Kumkum is watching sumeet helplessly… realizing though she had a right on Sumeet, she couldn't exercise it… a sense of disappointment and hurt over whelming her. Sumeet's each step was a torture Angry Angry Angry (I haven't yelled at sumeet as much I yelled at him that day.)
He comes near Renuka, looks at her and she closes her eyes expecting him to put the gulal in her mang, while the stole slid off her shoulder. Some divine interference kicked sumeet's intoxicated mind back on track, he dropped the gulal on the floor… picked up the stole and wrapped it around her… and BACKED OFF!!! Clap Clap Clap
Renuka left feeling insulted(so she thought!). The entire family(minus Veena) were proud of Sumeet's gesture. Whatever insecurity they had considering Sumeet was not over his feeling for Renuka was laid to rest by Sumeet himself, even though he was in an intoxicated state. Kumkum was beaming with pride as sumeet went back to her and resumed his Ran Bharse dance with her. Sumeet oblivious on the humongous effect he has had on everyone around him danced away with glee as everyone cheered him and kumkum.

Next scene: Sumeet-Kumkum's Bedroom.
After a bath they have gotten rid of the colour and Kumkum was drying her hair and lost in her thoughts. While Sumeet was having a terrible hangover coz of the Bhang. Sumeets wonders aloud what was there in the nariyal pani… kumkum tells him it must have been bhang. After a lot of hesitation Kumkum asks him when he steeped forward to colour Renuka, why did he back off at the last moment… she asks this obviously avoiding his eyes. (As if ma'am didn't know!!! Well, cant blame her… who wouldn't like hear their own name as the reason. LOL )
Sumeet says he would have been wrong if he had gone ahead and done that. He would have hurt a lot people and that he didn't have the right to do that.
His answers leaves Kumkum with a peaceful, Happy and Content smile on her face.. with glints of happy tears in her eyes with a hint of blush running up her cheeks…completing the perfect picture of Sumeet's Blushing Bride Embarrassed (sad, Sumeet didn't see it!!!)

U all must have seen this scene for sure… it is a famous scene. One of the finest shot scene. I hope I lived upto standard of the scene actually shot.
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to get nostalgic with Kumkum.
Bye for now.
Lots of Luv
Anu.   

anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anushka_5

Hello Everyone!

Thanks a ton for all the encouragement… means a lot to me. For 2 years inbetween I haven't followed Kumkum. I lost track after Rahul-Tara episode took over. I just had a faint idea abt the tracks… like chanda, abhay, salil and manik. So I can only write abt the 1st year of the show which I followed quite in detail. Most of the scenes I will write will from then only. Those initial days of Sumeet-Kumkum's married life. I hope I don't disappoint u all.

This is Sumeet-Kumkum's 1st holi after marriage.

It is the morning of Holi in Wadhwa House. There is puja in the house. Kumkum comes to the room to call Sumeet and hero is all set to go to work!!! Kumkum reminds him it is holi and the office is closed today. Sumeet says it is a holiday in India but the other countries are working… and he has some talks with the suppliers abroad so he has to go.
Kumkum gives him a knowing smile and tells him she knows he is scared of playing holi that is why he making lame excuses to stay away from playing Holi. Sumeet feels stupid for being caught, yet he insists he has work. LOL LOL LOL
She tells him she has removed his kurta, and it will be nice if he stays back to play holi with the family.
The puja has started, Kumkum is sitting when some1 says "aao Sumeet, yahan beto" Kumkum turns and there he is in the white kurta kumkum picked for him. Kumkum is grinning happily while sumeet gives a sheepish grin and sits next to her for the puja. Tongue
After the puja… they begin playing Holi. Btw forgot to mention… Ma'am Renuka is there too on the insistence of Veena (Veena is crazy at times… in the current track she beats herself. I am waiting for the day she accepts her Jatin is Manik Angry )
Sumeet seemed to enjoy playing holi… he is running behind his sisters and roshini, while Kumkum is busy wishing everyone with a tilak. Roshini hides behind Kumkum to avoid Sumeet, Kumkum turns and she is standing face to face with Sumeet. Both of them stop short of putting colour on the other… both hesitating. They keep staring into eachothers eyes…after sometime they break contact and sumeet brings his hand down without colouring Kumkum. As he bring his hands down Kumkum gives him an evil grin and even before he can realize she has emptied the entire plate of colour on him and runs away. She was a good 6-7 months pregnant and was running all over the place… with sumeet trying to catch her. Big smile
Renuka is watching this from the corner… with venom dripping from her eyes Dead . Sumeet and Kumkum along with the entire family are dancing to Rang Barse, the eternal Holi song. There is bhang being served in tender coconut! Sumeet doesn't realize and drinks it up and off his sense went for a royal roller coaster ride.
An intoxicated Sumeet sees Renuka standing in a corner looking at him. He took some gulal in hands and walked towards renuka and the entire family watched in utter dismay. Each step Sumeet took towards Renuka, she seems to have new hope of winning back sumeet. On the other hand Kumkum is watching sumeet helplessly… realizing though she had a right on Sumeet, she couldn't exercise it… a sense of disappointment and hurt over whelming her. Sumeet's each step was a torture Angry Angry Angry (I haven't yelled at sumeet as much I yelled at him that day.)
He comes near Renuka, looks at her and she closes her eyes expecting him to put the gulal in her mang, while the stole slid off her shoulder. Some divine interference kicked sumeet's intoxicated mind back on track, he dropped the gulal on the floor… picked up the stole and wrapped it around her… and BACKED OFF!!! Clap Clap Clap
Renuka left feeling insulted(so she thought!). The entire family(minus Veena) were proud of Sumeet's gesture. Whatever insecurity they had considering Sumeet was not over his feeling for Renuka was laid to rest by Sumeet himself, even though he was in an intoxicated state. Kumkum was beaming with pride as sumeet went back to her and resumed his Ran Bharse dance with her. Sumeet oblivious on the humongous effect he has had on everyone around him danced away with glee as everyone cheered him and kumkum.

Next scene: Sumeet-Kumkum's Bedroom.
After a bath they have gotten rid of the colour and Kumkum was drying her hair and lost in her thoughts. While Sumeet was having a terrible hangover coz of the Bhang. Sumeets wonders aloud what was there in the nariyal pani… kumkum tells him it must have been bhang. After a lot of hesitation Kumkum asks him when he steeped forward to colour Renuka, why did he back off at the last moment… she asks this obviously avoiding his eyes. (As if ma'am didn't know!!! Well, cant blame her… who wouldn't like hear their own name as the reason. LOL )
Sumeet says he would have been wrong if he had gone ahead and done that. He would have hurt a lot people and that he didn't have the right to do that.
His answers leaves Kumkum with a peaceful, Happy and Content smile on her face.. with glints of happy tears in her eyes with a hint of blush running up her cheeks…completing the perfect picture of Sumeet's Blushing Bride Embarrassed (sad, Sumeet didn't see it!!!)

U all must have seen this scene for sure… it is a famous scene. One of the finest shot scene. I hope I lived upto standard of the scene actually shot.
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to get nostalgic with Kumkum.
Bye for now.
Lots of Luv
Anu.   

anu....i think im in lluv wid ur updates.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz keep up the gud work

i hav not seen this..........plz any1 hs a vid......am crying....such a lovely scene...i havent seen...but thnkx anu...luv u

mathimurali Senior Member
mathimurali
mathimurali

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
hi anu
i have also seen that scene it's really nice scene Embarrassed Embarrassed
thanx for the very good narration   Clap Clap Clap
plz update other scenes tooooooooo
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anu... i didn't these sscenes...but with ur update, i can imagine the whole story....thanks again Tongue ...and plzz continu
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
thanx a million Anu... Smile
gr88 work Clap Clap
I havnt seen any of these scenes eva Embarrassed
Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 2:35am | IP Logged
yup i saw this episode
n i guess every1 4got but i updats this epsiode last yr
zara ...u 2 4got tht i updated it last yr ?Ouch Embarrassed
neways...thnks 4 updating again anu Tongue
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:44am | IP Logged
please continue anu ur scenes are great even though i havent seen them i can almost picture them
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
There are lots of things which i remember in kk , which scene shd i pick up is hard to say:

No wonder i will pick bits of them for u:

It was when the raksha dhaga had to be tied on dhruv by his father and su was nt living in wh and staying with renuka at tht time , renuka is present in the ceremony and thinks tht su will nt come and su comes in disguise and ends up tying the dhaga on dhruv's hand. Meanwhile kk is confident tht su will turn up for dhruv. And then everybody in hall when a snake charmer comes and in an accident the snake bites kk and su rushes towards her and spills the poison frm her body in time and saves her and then he goes away and noone realises bt kk realises tht it was su and she is happy.

Then one more scene where su first calls kk as tum and nt aap when she is been admitted by him and when he first plays a dutiful husband instead to save renuka and he in a dilemma.

The next scene was when kk saves su's show by dancing on the glass and su has come to know abt renuka and he sees her dancing and feels happy tht she was there in the time of his crisis and when he sees her wounded feet soon after the show when kk starts collapsing on the ground he goes to hold her and he holds her, first time they touched each other and actually holded.

And when finally when su takes the gun shot and doctors tell tht he has few hours kk goes to the puja ceremony and tells in frnt of the devi in anger tht if u have strength then save my husband. For the first time she accepts su as her husband gracefully.

Go to top