Hooked To Kumkum (Page 3)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
hi

nice discussion

i got sp in july 2003

well i started watching kk from the part when su left wadhwa house and wnet to renuka's place. i saw that episoede and was thrilled by su. i fell in love with him and since then i have been glued to kk. i love sukk's pairing and when i starting watching the story i read about the whole story and how jatin had dies and su married kk. it is unique story, nevr shwon on televison befor of how 2 people maary and fall in love, who used to be devar-bhsbhi earlier
i remember watching the epsidoe when thr marriage counceller meet su in the restaurant and su was waiting for kk. i could see love in his eyes for kk, and i kept on saying to myself why does'nt this guy tell her he loves her. i loved their milan on karva-chauat.
i admire kk alot, she is an ideal women and i adore su and think he is every womens prince charming
sukk's characters are the highlight of the serial too and their payara sa bandhan keeps us hooked to the serail

norzar

anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taurus

Originally posted by shimmer1

heyyy anu welcome to the forum!

thnks soo much for refreshing our memories wid such nice/cute scenes....i wish i cud watch themCry lol hopefully i will wen murali puts the video updates from star utsav......

and nope i didnt get bored at all i luv readn every1' s responses its cool to know how ppl got 'hooked' to our fav show n coupleBig smile 

yup agree wid u shimmer anu refreshed old memoreis.

thanx anu

jamie n anu welcum Smile

yeah v dun get bored of reading every1z experience how dey got hooked  & booked 2 kk.........heheheLOL LOL

gud going every!!Wink

Thank u for the welcomeBig smile

anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shimmer1

Originally posted by mariaam

Hmm, really nice topic Shimmer, loved the topic,

well i statred watching the show 1 when Dada ji asked Sumit to leave the Wh House and he says kah app mujhay iss kumkum ki wajah say nikal rahain hai.... 2, then i saw the title track which was different from all other title tracks .... 3. most of all i was hooked to Juhi's fteching looks... i was surprised to see such a beautiful and innocent Bahu on SP....

and then offcourse because of juhi i fell in love with her chemistry with hussain !! Wink

thnks everyone for liking the topic lol....

and wen was this? was sumit pretending to be bad or sumthing? and how cud he speak like tht abt kumkum "kah app mujhay iss kumkum ki wajah say nikal rahain hai"Confused

Yup. Sumeet said that. It was one crazy twist… Vishal had proofs to prove Sumeet was innocent in a murder case. He told kumkum that only he can save sumeet and for that she has to divorce Sumeet and marry him. There was no otherway of saving sumeet so Kumkum agreed. He said he will help her only after she gets sumeet to sign the divorce papers and sign them herself. Kumkum did it… Sumeet signed it coz he thought she was in love with vishal  and wanted to marry himConfused. He was treating her like a bewafa sanam during that time constantly reminding her she is kuch din ke meheman in the wadhwa house and that he and dhurv have to learn to live without herOuch. And Kumkum was even weird… she was contemplating Suicide to avoid marrying Vishal and had got herself poison alsoOuch. Dadaji happened to trip on the poison and blamed Sumeet for kumkum's drastic decision and sent him out of the house. Sumeet went to stay at Renuka's place vowing he will never enter the threshold of the house.Angry He didn't… he instead used the window to come in after the entire house has slept and played with dhruv. LOL

luv

Anu.

meenumz Newbie
meenumz
meenumz

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I startd watching this serial when Kumkum's look alike Chanda showed up and Renuka kidnapped kumkum....by the way i was watching a film called Pehchaan and Kumkum was in it...i was surprised.....i never knew she was in a film...it was with Raveena Tandon
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
uhh wow its so gud to read abt u al gettin glued to kumkum Big smile k0ol every1 has a different thing to say hehe

shimmer thanx for startin this wonderful topic 

welcum every1.. as u guyz must know its our mad club sumtymz not so mad but hehe vr al crazy.. trust me Wink hope to c u al post more Smile
ave fun
luv

Edited by damsel~~ - 01 April 2006 at 12:07pm
mathimurali Senior Member
mathimurali
mathimurali

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hi i too remember the scene when kk was suffering in pain on one side and ren trying to commit suicide on the other and su in between them Confused Confused then after su rushes her to the hospital kk asks him to go to ren but he can't leave her alone at that state and stays back and kk even though she has asked su to go her eyes will be searching for su what a cute scene Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
i think this was the first time they both felt that they have indepth love for each other Tongue Tongue Tongue both su and kk acting will be superb Clap Clap Clap
i also remember another scene when kk was abt to convince su to for his best friend's wedding they will end up in an argument and spontaneously and in a hurry kk will say that " before marriage u have never disagree with me" cute scene Embarrassed Embarrassed
wow now i started remembering the old scenes LOL Wink Smile
verni IF-Dazzler
verni
verni

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hi,
main to pehle kuch aur dekhti thi.
one day when I was early from school.I was just waiting for some other serial when this kumkum was coming.when jatin and kumkum used to live happily. I didn't like Jatin much but I liked that cute and sweet bubbly kumkum.so I continued.In that episode itself,sumit was shown talking privately to renuka and when jatin asked about the call he said it was his aunt's. LOL and renuka was listening this on the other side.then I continued with it saying- hmm, not bad.
and when su married kk guys I didn't like it.I thought they would get divorced. then slowly I started liking their jodi and now I love them. Smile
but then too,when su-kk were devar and bhabhi I liked their understanding more than of ja-ku.
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
yea i luv them too i just wish they wud win fav jodi just once!!! but tht ekta she wont let them win will she!!!

Go to top