Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Hooked To Kumkum (Page 11)

anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!

This scene is my personal all time favourite.

Sumeet is in Delhi for his friends marriage. Renuka is with him, Rahul is there too. Sumeet calls Kumkum from there to tell him he reached safely, and again asks her to take care.. Kumkum tells him she will be fine and asks him to enjoy the wedding.

It is the reception everyone are enjoying and Sumeet can hardly stand around in that crowd. Sumeet is no mood to socialize with friends… some of them even mistake Renuka to be his wife, only making him more home sick(poor baby). He denies Renuka is his wife and says his wife couldn't be here Clap . He is getting more restless with each minute, keeps checking his watch. Some people force him to dance and that to with Renuka. He cant say no, so he dances Angry . But he is so tensed. Renuka asks him what is wrong. He says Kumkum has an appointment with the doctor now and wonders if she will get there on time Embarrassed . Renuka is getting irritated, she maintains her smile and says Kumkum will go and he doesn't have to worry. That doesn't seem to put Sumeet at ease he says if he would have been there with her it would have been good, coz now she has to go alone and is also scared about her results Clap . (Mr. Sumeet Wadhwa agar yeh pyar nahi hai, tho kya hai??? He still wouldn't realize he is hopelessly in love Confused ) Someone while dancing pushes Renuka and she falls on Sumeet, and Sumeet just out of reflective action catches old of her Ouch . Rahul sees this and is angry… he leaves.

He comes back and the 1st thing he does is tell Kumkum what happened. Kumkum obviously trust Sumeet… but dadi gets to hear this conversation and is very upset. This triggers of a argument between Dadi and Veena over Renuka.
Sumeet comes back and heads straight to his room to meet his darling wife, but of course Wink . Once he sees Kumkum hale and healthy in front of him, his tension flies out of the window Big smile . That is when he realizes there is tension in the house. He asks Kumkum if everything is fine coz he just met dadi and she didn't talk to him properly. Kumkum says everything is fine.

Kumkum asks him about the wedding. He says it was nice and Ajay was happy that he went. He says he meet a lot of his old friends at the wedding and that they all went for a picnic, but he didn't go. Kumkum gives him a questioning look for which he says "mera maan nahi lagraha tha wahan pe" Kumkum asks him why? And he says "mera pura dyaan tho yahan tumpar… Embarrassed (stops when Kumkum lifts her head and looks at him. he continues) .. I mean main bache ko lekar pareshan tha." Kumkum is embarrassed and doesn't know what to say, looking down she says "itna pareshan math ho, sab theek hi hoga" Embarrassed   "I hope so" is what Sumeet finishes Big smile .

Sumeet remembers something and says he got something to show her. He removes a small box and gives it to Kumkum. (Na, it isnt a ring… nor is it for her) Kumkum opens it and smiles… they are small black beads. She asks why he got these for, he says it for the baby. He says when all of them had gone for the picnic, he strolled around in the market when he found this so bought it for the baby. Kumkum is really touched. It is said that a black beaded bracelet protects the baby from evil. He asks her if she liked it and she says yes, a lot. Clap

Kumkum is beading the black beads that Sumeet got. When Sumeet joins her and asks her if it is done. Kumkum says yes and shows it to him. Sumeet tells her that she doesn't know the size of the baby and this will be very big for the baby. Kumkum says no, it is fine. Sumeet argues it is too big and snatches it from her to remove a few beads. Kumkum doesn't allow him to remove it and they are literally fighting over it when the needle pricks Sumeet's hand. It begins to bleed, Kumkum freaks out and sucks the blood off his bleeding fingers… Sumeet is too stunned to even react keeps looking at Kumkum Kumkum is getting so hyper and yells at him for not listening to her and getting hurt. Sumeet tries to calm her down, but no use… Kumkum is really panicking. She tells they should go and get am antiseptic injection coz it might cause a septic. Sumeet still a bit taken aback himself calms Kumkum down by saying, in a very gentle soft way "Kumkum, chota sa ghav hai, theek hojayega." That is when Kumkum comes to her sense and realizes she was creating such a fuss for a needle's prick… All colour drained off her face coz of the embarrassing situation Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed . Must say Kumkum throwing a wifely tantrum sounded damn sweet Wink .
Wasn't it a real sweet scene… u should watch it, u really will be taken aback by Kumkum's freaking out over such a small wound LOL .

Bye for now
Lots of Luv
Anu. Big smile

mathimurali Senior Member
mathimurali
mathimurali

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged
hi anu,
very cute scene Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
how u remember this much yaar
r u having the videos for these scenes if not hats off to ur memeory Cry Cry Cry
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
such a nice topic.... Wink

ok......i had watched sum initial epi's of kumkum Tongue ....till da time jatin gets to noe tht he has brain tumour.......but in b/w sumhow i stopped...n forgot tht a serail named KUMKUM....even exists Ouch Embarrassed .....i was not at all a tv..freak at tht time LOL .....
BUT one day....i saw da promo....of su kk marriage where su drags kk...n puts sindoor in her maang LOL .....GOSH....IT WAS LOVE AT 1ST SIGHT MAN..... Embarrassed .....tht scene attracted...mme towards....dis show.....n sumhow i managed to sit in front of da televison....4....abt an hour...n find out da timings of da showw......coz of da school i cud not watch it in...da afternoon...n watched it....in da evening......wen it was repeated..... Wink Embarrassed uffff....i still remember.....frm tht epi i b'came da sukk paranoid jodi lover...i loved dem like HEAVEN...LOLZ LOL ....really den oneday i also found out tht kk repeats late nite too Big smile .....n 4rm den i used to watch it.....3 times LOL .....n evrday used to get a bashing 4rm my mom......tht why do i watch a single epi...thrice......for her it was like crazyyy....lolz.. Wink finally one BAD day.....star plus was banned...n i was separated 4rm my kumkum.....ufff i cud not sleep....tilll da time i found an alternative.....but as time paased.....da story continued...n i missed sum epi's.... Cry Cry ....den one fine day...star plus came back n i again started to watch kk....n i cont.....den kk was not repeated in da evening i again mised da track.....n den....finally again i managed to hav it recorded it 4 myself by my mom....uff i had to plead too her...n tht she remembered...... LOL .....days paased n da story cont.....den again one BAD day...star plus banned....BUT till tht time i had found IF n i thought tht deir was nthing to worry abt......IF KK FORUM videos hain na....so till today i watch kk thru internet.......to tell u da truth in b/w...da abhay track i even lost my interest....

So kumkum was is n will remain my 1st love Embarrassed ......i really wanted...huju to get married in real life Embarrassed Ouch Cry ....but destiny has sth esle in store 4 me Cry .....n hussain married his long time frend n GF......so my dream broke...... LOL but den i thought tht may be issi main un ki bhalai ho n huju r not made 4 each other.....BUT....I STILLL LOVE DEM LIKE hell....n da leap has rejuvenated......meeeeeee......n my crazinessss... LOL

its too long plz bear to read it... LOL ...n ya its a bit Confused LOL LOL
anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thanks anu
anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mathimurali

hi anu,
very cute scene Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
how u remember this much yaar
r u having the videos for these scenes if not hats off to ur memeory Cry Cry Cry

i had the Videos but then my tapes got spoilt.. i lost everythingCry CryCry

now i am waiting for u to upload them, so i can have a collection yet againBig smile

anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hello!

Here I am once again with a different scene.

There is a lot of tension in the wadhwa house about renuka. Dadi cant stand her coz she feels she is coming inbetween Sumeet and Kumkum and veena supports her coz she feels that Renuka has scarified her love for Kumkum's sake Angry . Sumeet though isnt aware of this coz he is most of the time at office or checking on Kumkum's medical reports and medicines LOL . One day this argument gets nasty when Renuka is there and she says that she taken enough of this nonsense… she has nothing to do with Sumeet and is getting married to a photographer who saved her from committing suicide the long back. Everyone is shocked at how the events turned up. Kumkum being Kumkum asks her if she loves him, for which Renuka says No, but she cares for him a lot coz he has been there for her and she values his love for her.
(I am not sure if Sumeet was present when Renuka declared and he went off silently. I have a feeling he did)
Later in the day, Sumeet is checking on Kumkum's sonography report when Kumkum comes. He is happy with the report and is explaining to Kumkum about the heart beats of the child being normal Big smile . Kumkum smiles and tells him he has become a gynecologist by now. Sumeet just smiles.
Sumeet is still reading the report when Kumkum tells him about Renuka's decision to get married. There is no reaction from him Confused . he is still looking at the report. Kumkum waits for his answer when he doesn't she continues. She says that she has met that guy he seems a nice guy and more over he loves Renuka a lot and will keep her happy. No reaction again from Sumeet Ouch . His silence is making Kumkum uncomfortable. When he still doesn't react, Kumkum says that Renuka also seems happy with the decision. Sumeet still silent Confused . Kumkum calls out his name That is when he looks up at Kumkum… pauses for a minute and asks her "tum yehi jana chati ho na ke main kush hoon ya nahi?" Kumkum doesn't answer, just look at him waiting for the answer. Sumeet says "main bahut kush hoon. Sach bahut. Main isliye chup tha kyunki use ke zindagi ke bhare mein kuch bhi kehene ka haq mujhe nahi hai" Confused
I must admit Sumeet's silence was killing me… somehow he was acting WEIRD!!! Ouch I don't question his intensions but some how, I thought he was avoiding that topic all together. It must have been natural for him to avoid discussing his ex-girl friend.

Another scene:

Sumeet and Kumkum come to a restaurant. He pulls the chair for her and then he sits down Embarrassed . Sumeet asks her usually pregnant women would feel like eating something chatpata, like panipuri, why does she want to eat Chinese. She tells him she felt like eating. (how sweet…he got her to a restaurant coz she wanted to eat Chinese.) The waiter comes to take the order…they order for soup first(Kumkum knew what Sumeet wanted to have Embarrassed ) and when the waiter is going, Sumeet calls him and says the one he ordered for Kumkum shouldn't have ajinomoto(spelling? a Chinese flavouring spice) Kumkum asks him why he said that. Our gyani Sumeet LOL replied it is not good for her and the baby. Sumeet starts looking through the menu, while Kumkum is looking at Sumeet Embarrassed . The soup comes and Kumkum after a spoonful refuses to drink and says "bas" Sumeet asks her why, for which she says "Maan nahi kar raha" Sumeet is surprised coz she wanted to have it now what happened. Kumkum making a child face says "tab kar raha tha, ab nahi kar raha." Sumeet cant do much but smile at her childishness. Big smile Tongue
Just then Renuka's fianc comes over and speaks to Kumkum. Sumeet hasn't met him til now. Kumkum introduces him to Sumeet and they just say hi. Kumkum asks him to join them, while Sumeet isnt amused but that guy(what is his name. Somebody help, he is an important character. Or give him a name I can use. Will be waiting for ur reply on this front) says he doesn't want to disturb them and goes away. Sumeet keeps watching that guy go… feeling uncomfortable some where. Confused

They reach home and there is another huge argument going on between veena and dadima and both are not talking to eachother. This time the reason is who should name the kid… each one saying they have a right to. Just then malli says ask that right should belong to the parents of the kid. Veena and Dadi look at Sumeet and Kumkum as if to say they should take there name. However Sumeet & Kumkum manages to convince them saying they will pick a name only after the whole family agrees to it. Clap the debate ease out.
Sumeet and Kumkum go to their room content thanking the god for restoring the happiness back in the family. Big smile

That is it for the day.
As always waiting for ur response.

Luv
Anu. Big smile
dilsharn Goldie
dilsharn
dilsharn

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
there were lots of times when i past through kumkum.. but then one day at my mamajis house they were watching it and i think that is when i decided havt to watch
mathimurali Senior Member
mathimurali
mathimurali

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
hi anu thanx for the update Clap Clap
by the by the person who rescued ren from commiting suicide was akshay.
waiting for ur nxt update eagerly Embarrassed
tc
bye

Go to top