Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Hooked To Kumkum (Page 10)

mathimurali Senior Member
mathimurali
mathimurali

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hi anu
it was great yaar Clap Clap Clap
u said that u r running short of scenes here r a few scenes. if u remember them then try to give a detailed update of them
1.scenes in the wedding of su's best friend how he feels for kk etc....
2.during kk's delivery time when su was with ren and his feelings for kk.
3.how su consoles kk after knowing that kk's child was dead.
4.how su helps to find out kk's child.
5.su caring for dhruv
6.scenes when veena and dhruv were with ren and su in ren's house and how su understands the necessity of kk
7.snake bite scene

anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hey anu tht scene whn kk wnts 2 save sumit..

whn they meet d chancellor....
ansiasdh Groupbie
ansiasdh
ansiasdh

Posted: 10 April 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
hey sup, ok my first experience with the show is not so...anyway, here it is. umm..i never used to watch the show, i had heard of it, my cousins used to watch it, but i didnt give a heck, i was like. "uh! whatever, y waste my time indoors watching a sloopy soap when i can go out! then my boyfreind encouraged me saying he wanted me to see how the two "were meant for each other" he likes the show and the romance going around the two. then i searched for picz in google and i found this site. i saw a few clips n found it quite interesting. And thats the only show i watch...ever (indian drama). i dont watch nothing else. i rarely even watch indian movies, but i cant miss any of kks epis.
luv it!
ciao
anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hello!
Howz everyone doing today? Hope u all have a nice and a cheerful day.

This is a scene that murali has already mentioned before… I will brush through it and continue further.
Sumeet's Best friend(Ajay/Anuj? I will say Ajay for the purpose of this update) has come back to India from London to get married. He will be getting married in Delhi. He comes to invite Sumeet for the wedding, but Sumeet expresses his inability to come as he has work here. Sumeet, Rahul, Renuka are all friends of Ajay. Renuka would obviously be going and wants Sumeet to join as well coz she can try to get close to him. Renuka tells Veena that Sumeet and Ajay were best friends and had decided to help in the marriage arrangements of eachother and now the situation is Sumeet is refusing even to attend the wedding. Veena again blames Kumkum for this and says that Sumeet should go for the wedding as he deserves a holiday away from the tensed environment at home. She is adamant about sending Sumeet for the wedding Angry. Kumkum hears this and decides that she will convince Sumeet to go for the wedding.
Sumeet comes in with an article about pregnancy and he is reading it out to Kumkum and she is busy packing. She is frantically searching his wardrobe for a tie which matches the shirt she has picked up for him. He is reading and Kumkum is asking him where his tie has gone. Sumeet gets irritated and scolds her(sweetly) for not listening to him when he is telling her something important. Kumkum says she will listen to him, but after finishing this work. She tells him she has kept a sherwani for him to wear wedding and suit for the reception. He gets even wild and tells her why cant they take his NO for an answer. He is NOT going to the wedding. Kumkum says "nahi manoge tum meri bath". Sumeet gives a loud "NAHI" for which Kumkum yells "shadi se phele tho tum mere har mante te… ab aise kya badal gaya hai?" Sumeet just stares at her as it dawns on Kumkum what she said Embarrassed . She walks out of the room.
The next day Kumkum is sitting very angry. Sumeet comes and asks her why is she so upset. She blabbers she is not going to talk to her friend. He asks her the reason, for which Kumkum says she called her when she heard she has become a mother but that friend of hers didn't talk to her. Sumeet asks her why she didn't talk did they have a fight before. Kumkum says yes, that friend of hers is angry coz Kumkum couldn't go for her wedding. Sumeet says the friend has every right to be angry with her, how could she not attend the wedding. And the smart Kumkum replies just like how u r not attending ajay's marriage Wink . Sumeet understands all this was ma'am plan to convince him. Sumeet asks her if she will take his no for an answer… when she shakes her head "No". He smiles and says he will go. Kumkum is happy that he listened to her.

Sumeet really doesn't have the heart to go. The day before he is leaving, he checks Kumkum's medicines and reminds her that she should take it on time. Asks her not to stress a lot and take good rest. Kumkum promises she will take care of herself and asks him to enjoy the wedding and not keeping thinking of the home.

He is about to leave, Kumkum isnt anywhere around… he is standing at the corridor wondering where is Kumkum and he doesn't want to go without seeing her Embarrassed . Veena is very happy coz he is going. Just the Kumkum comes there with a parcel in their hand. It is a gift for the newly wedded couple. Dadi asks her what it is, Kumkum says it a Diamond Necklace for Ajay's wife. Dadi is maha impressed with Kumkum for keeping in mind Sumeet's taste and asks her to right both their name on it. Kumkum writes their name 'Sumeet & Kumkum' and gives it to Sumeet. A half hearted Sumeet leaves while Kumkum waves him good bye.

Did u like it? Do let me know.
Luv
Anu.
mathimurali Senior Member
mathimurali
mathimurali

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hi anu,
it's very good yaar. Clap Clap Clap
keep going......
Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
gosh was a long tym ago.....but i was jus flickin thru channels and ended up at star plus, kumkum repeat from nyt before was on, and since i bored i thought id watch it.
cnt remember exactly but it was during the tym when Kumkum had been kidnapped and Renukha had forced Chanda to be Kumkum, and Chanda was feeling bad sayin that she shudnt be fooling the people in the house especially Sumit as they all thought she was pregnant at the tym. but yea i watched tht episode and decided 2 watch the one after, got me hooked str8 away Big smile
neha2005 IF-Dazzler
neha2005
neha2005

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
hey guys,
i watched it at my grandma's house. we were stayin there for xmas and she is hooked star plus LOL and she watched everyday and i have watched it ever since! i think it was bout in 2003 (i think) i am not sure!
mariaam Goldie
mariaam
mariaam

Posted: 12 April 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
wow,
matlab meray baab bhi koi hai jis nay kumkum dhekna shuru kiya.. i thought kah i am da last one to catch the serial

Go to top