Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
hey anu tht scene whn kk wnts 2 save sumit..

whn they meet d chancellor....
ansiasdh thumbnail
hey sup, ok my first experience with the show is not so...anyway, here it is. umm..i never used to watch the show, i had heard of it, my cousins used to watch it, but i didnt give a heck, i was like. "uh! whatever, y waste my time indoors watching a sloopy soap when i can go out! then my boyfreind encouraged me saying he wanted me to see how the two "were meant for each other" he likes the show and the romance going around the two. then i searched for picz in google and i found this site. i saw a few clips n found it quite interesting. And thats the only show i watch...ever (indian drama). i dont watch nothing else. i rarely even watch indian movies, but i cant miss any of kks epis.
luv it!
ciao
anushka_5 thumbnail
Hello!
Howz everyone doing today? Hope u all have a nice and a cheerful day.

This is a scene that murali has already mentioned before… I will brush through it and continue further.
Sumeet's Best friend(Ajay/Anuj? I will say Ajay for the purpose of this update) has come back to India from London to get married. He will be getting married in Delhi. He comes to invite Sumeet for the wedding, but Sumeet expresses his inability to come as he has work here. Sumeet, Rahul, Renuka are all friends of Ajay. Renuka would obviously be going and wants Sumeet to join as well coz she can try to get close to him. Renuka tells Veena that Sumeet and Ajay were best friends and had decided to help in the marriage arrangements of eachother and now the situation is Sumeet is refusing even to attend the wedding. Veena again blames Kumkum for this and says that Sumeet should go for the wedding as he deserves a holiday away from the tensed environment at home. She is adamant about sending Sumeet for the wedding 😑. Kumkum hears this and decides that she will convince Sumeet to go for the wedding.
Sumeet comes in with an article about pregnancy and he is reading it out to Kumkum and she is busy packing. She is frantically searching his wardrobe for a tie which matches the shirt she has picked up for him. He is reading and Kumkum is asking him where his tie has gone. Sumeet gets irritated and scolds her(sweetly) for not listening to him when he is telling her something important. Kumkum says she will listen to him, but after finishing this work. She tells him she has kept a sherwani for him to wear wedding and suit for the reception. He gets even wild and tells her why cant they take his NO for an answer. He is NOT going to the wedding. Kumkum says "nahi manoge tum meri bath". Sumeet gives a loud "NAHI" for which Kumkum yells "shadi se phele tho tum mere har mante te… ab aise kya badal gaya hai?" Sumeet just stares at her as it dawns on Kumkum what she said 😳 . She walks out of the room.
The next day Kumkum is sitting very angry. Sumeet comes and asks her why is she so upset. She blabbers she is not going to talk to her friend. He asks her the reason, for which Kumkum says she called her when she heard she has become a mother but that friend of hers didn't talk to her. Sumeet asks her why she didn't talk did they have a fight before. Kumkum says yes, that friend of hers is angry coz Kumkum couldn't go for her wedding. Sumeet says the friend has every right to be angry with her, how could she not attend the wedding. And the smart Kumkum replies just like how u r not attending ajay's marriage πŸ˜‰ . Sumeet understands all this was ma'am plan to convince him. Sumeet asks her if she will take his no for an answer… when she shakes her head "No". He smiles and says he will go. Kumkum is happy that he listened to her.

Sumeet really doesn't have the heart to go. The day before he is leaving, he checks Kumkum's medicines and reminds her that she should take it on time. Asks her not to stress a lot and take good rest. Kumkum promises she will take care of herself and asks him to enjoy the wedding and not keeping thinking of the home.

He is about to leave, Kumkum isnt anywhere around… he is standing at the corridor wondering where is Kumkum and he doesn't want to go without seeing her 😳 . Veena is very happy coz he is going. Just the Kumkum comes there with a parcel in their hand. It is a gift for the newly wedded couple. Dadi asks her what it is, Kumkum says it a Diamond Necklace for Ajay's wife. Dadi is maha impressed with Kumkum for keeping in mind Sumeet's taste and asks her to right both their name on it. Kumkum writes their name 'Sumeet & Kumkum' and gives it to Sumeet. A half hearted Sumeet leaves while Kumkum waves him good bye.

Did u like it? Do let me know.
Luv
Anu.
mathimurali thumbnail
hi anu,
it's very good yaar. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
keep going......
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gosh was a long tym ago.....but i was jus flickin thru channels and ended up at star plus, kumkum repeat from nyt before was on, and since i bored i thought id watch it.
cnt remember exactly but it was during the tym when Kumkum had been kidnapped and Renukha had forced Chanda to be Kumkum, and Chanda was feeling bad sayin that she shudnt be fooling the people in the house especially Sumit as they all thought she was pregnant at the tym. but yea i watched tht episode and decided 2 watch the one after, got me hooked str8 away πŸ˜ƒ
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys,
i watched it at my grandma's house. we were stayin there for xmas and she is hooked star plus πŸ˜† and she watched everyday and i have watched it ever since! i think it was bout in 2003 (i think) i am not sure!
mariaam thumbnail
wow,
matlab meray baab bhi koi hai jis nay kumkum dhekna shuru kiya.. i thought kah i am da last one to catch the serial
anushka_5 thumbnail
Hello Everyone!

This scene is my personal all time favourite.

Sumeet is in Delhi for his friends marriage. Renuka is with him, Rahul is there too. Sumeet calls Kumkum from there to tell him he reached safely, and again asks her to take care.. Kumkum tells him she will be fine and asks him to enjoy the wedding.

It is the reception everyone are enjoying and Sumeet can hardly stand around in that crowd. Sumeet is no mood to socialize with friends… some of them even mistake Renuka to be his wife, only making him more home sick(poor baby). He denies Renuka is his wife and says his wife couldn't be here πŸ‘ . He is getting more restless with each minute, keeps checking his watch. Some people force him to dance and that to with Renuka. He cant say no, so he dances 😑 . But he is so tensed. Renuka asks him what is wrong. He says Kumkum has an appointment with the doctor now and wonders if she will get there on time 😳 . Renuka is getting irritated, she maintains her smile and says Kumkum will go and he doesn't have to worry. That doesn't seem to put Sumeet at ease he says if he would have been there with her it would have been good, coz now she has to go alone and is also scared about her results πŸ‘ . (Mr. Sumeet Wadhwa agar yeh pyar nahi hai, tho kya hai??? He still wouldn't realize he is hopelessly in love πŸ˜• ) Someone while dancing pushes Renuka and she falls on Sumeet, and Sumeet just out of reflective action catches old of her . Rahul sees this and is angry… he leaves.

He comes back and the 1st thing he does is tell Kumkum what happened. Kumkum obviously trust Sumeet… but dadi gets to hear this conversation and is very upset. This triggers of a argument between Dadi and Veena over Renuka.
Sumeet comes back and heads straight to his room to meet his darling wife, but of course πŸ˜‰ . Once he sees Kumkum hale and healthy in front of him, his tension flies out of the window πŸ˜ƒ . That is when he realizes there is tension in the house. He asks Kumkum if everything is fine coz he just met dadi and she didn't talk to him properly. Kumkum says everything is fine.

Kumkum asks him about the wedding. He says it was nice and Ajay was happy that he went. He says he meet a lot of his old friends at the wedding and that they all went for a picnic, but he didn't go. Kumkum gives him a questioning look for which he says "mera maan nahi lagraha tha wahan pe" Kumkum asks him why? And he says "mera pura dyaan tho yahan tumpar… 😳 (stops when Kumkum lifts her head and looks at him. he continues) .. I mean main bache ko lekar pareshan tha." Kumkum is embarrassed and doesn't know what to say, looking down she says "itna pareshan math ho, sab theek hi hoga" 😳   "I hope so" is what Sumeet finishes πŸ˜ƒ .

Sumeet remembers something and says he got something to show her. He removes a small box and gives it to Kumkum. (Na, it isnt a ring… nor is it for her) Kumkum opens it and smiles… they are small black beads. She asks why he got these for, he says it for the baby. He says when all of them had gone for the picnic, he strolled around in the market when he found this so bought it for the baby. Kumkum is really touched. It is said that a black beaded bracelet protects the baby from evil. He asks her if she liked it and she says yes, a lot. πŸ‘

Kumkum is beading the black beads that Sumeet got. When Sumeet joins her and asks her if it is done. Kumkum says yes and shows it to him. Sumeet tells her that she doesn't know the size of the baby and this will be very big for the baby. Kumkum says no, it is fine. Sumeet argues it is too big and snatches it from her to remove a few beads. Kumkum doesn't allow him to remove it and they are literally fighting over it when the needle pricks Sumeet's hand. It begins to bleed, Kumkum freaks out and sucks the blood off his bleeding fingers… Sumeet is too stunned to even react keeps looking at Kumkum Kumkum is getting so hyper and yells at him for not listening to her and getting hurt. Sumeet tries to calm her down, but no use… Kumkum is really panicking. She tells they should go and get am antiseptic injection coz it might cause a septic. Sumeet still a bit taken aback himself calms Kumkum down by saying, in a very gentle soft way "Kumkum, chota sa ghav hai, theek hojayega." That is when Kumkum comes to her sense and realizes she was creating such a fuss for a needle's prick… All colour drained off her face coz of the embarrassing situation 😳 😳 😳 . Must say Kumkum throwing a wifely tantrum sounded damn sweet πŸ˜‰ .
Wasn't it a real sweet scene… u should watch it, u really will be taken aback by Kumkum's freaking out over such a small wound πŸ˜† .

Bye for now
Lots of Luv
Anu. πŸ˜ƒ
mathimurali thumbnail
hi anu,
very cute scene 😳 😳 😳
how u remember this much yaar
r u having the videos for these scenes if not hats off to ur memeory 😭 😭 😭
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
such a nice topic.... πŸ˜‰

ok......i had watched sum initial epi's of kumkum πŸ˜› ....till da time jatin gets to noe tht he has brain tumour.......but in b/w sumhow i stopped...n forgot tht a serail named KUMKUM....even exists 😳 .....i was not at all a tv..freak at tht time πŸ˜† .....
BUT one day....i saw da promo....of su kk marriage where su drags kk...n puts sindoor in her maang πŸ˜† .....GOSH....IT WAS LOVE AT 1ST SIGHT MAN..... 😳 .....tht scene attracted...mme towards....dis show.....n sumhow i managed to sit in front of da televison....4....abt an hour...n find out da timings of da showw......coz of da school i cud not watch it in...da afternoon...n watched it....in da evening......wen it was repeated..... πŸ˜‰ 😳 uffff....i still remember.....frm tht epi i b'came da sukk paranoid jodi lover...i loved dem like HEAVEN...LOLZ πŸ˜† ....really den oneday i also found out tht kk repeats late nite too πŸ˜ƒ .....n 4rm den i used to watch it.....3 times πŸ˜† .....n evrday used to get a bashing 4rm my mom......tht why do i watch a single epi...thrice......for her it was like crazyyy....lolz.. πŸ˜‰ finally one BAD day.....star plus was banned...n i was separated 4rm my kumkum.....ufff i cud not sleep....tilll da time i found an alternative.....but as time paased.....da story continued...n i missed sum epi's.... 😭 😭 ....den one fine day...star plus came back n i again started to watch kk....n i cont.....den kk was not repeated in da evening i again mised da track.....n den....finally again i managed to hav it recorded it 4 myself by my mom....uff i had to plead too her...n tht she remembered...... πŸ˜† .....days paased n da story cont.....den again one BAD day...star plus banned....BUT till tht time i had found IF n i thought tht deir was nthing to worry abt......IF KK FORUM videos hain na....so till today i watch kk thru internet.......to tell u da truth in b/w...da abhay track i even lost my interest....

So kumkum was is n will remain my 1st love 😳 ......i really wanted...huju to get married in real life 😳 😭 ....but destiny has sth esle in store 4 me 😭 .....n hussain married his long time frend n GF......so my dream broke...... πŸ˜† but den i thought tht may be issi main un ki bhalai ho n huju r not made 4 each other.....BUT....I STILLL LOVE DEM LIKE hell....n da leap has rejuvenated......meeeeeee......n my crazinessss... πŸ˜†

its too long plz bear to read it... πŸ˜† ...n ya its a bit πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†