Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ€— Awe thank you soooooooooooooooo much friends. You all are sweet as always!! you young shaitans are jaan of the forum for sure 😳 and the reason that oldies goldies like me come to the forum is to remember our fun lavish young shaitan days seeing you all being so witty!!!   πŸ˜³so keep up the spirit guys!   πŸ˜‰ Don't let this "shaitaan" go out of you that easily... πŸ˜‰ Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
Originally posted by moondust

Same here..i thought us [youngπŸ˜›] shaaitans like buffie, jk, bhootu, priya, tiki, sheena, KP, prachi, abz, khush(sowwie yaar😭)..liven' the forum up??πŸ˜•πŸ˜›..as spoken by many of the goldies oldiesπŸ˜›.

Anyhoo..a biiiiiiiig congo to Sow(not benπŸ˜›)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..goldie, you rock !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

me a shaitan.....kabhi nahinπŸ˜›

congratulations dear. hope u have the best... πŸ‘
Originally posted by moondust

Same here..i thought us [youngπŸ˜›] shaaitans like buffie, jk, bhootu, priya, tiki, sheena, KP,  abz, khush(sowwie yaar😭)..liven' the forum up??πŸ˜•πŸ˜›..as spoken by many of the goldies oldiesπŸ˜›.

exactly😭...this is so hurting and depressing when people say that the old members left because they dont like the new members😭😭😭....this is so depressing 😭😭😭..... and as much as i have heard, many of the purab fans left after he quit the show, many of the fans left after jassi ran away, and many others left for various other reasons.....yeah, maybe IF might not be like how it was 2 years ago  but holding  the new members  responsible for that is totally disheartening....and I personally feel that with members like monique and khush, the forum has just become livlier than ever before...as i have tried reading the old threads and i couldnt even find one thread which equalled moni's comical threads or khush's picfic...πŸ‘..

and regarding the healthy debating, yeah, there were not many  personal digs but i have come across a few  threads where either samir or apoorva have been bashed instead of the characters......and many of the old armaan fans(name not disclosed) have bashed samir/ purab  in the choicest of words to me..so actually saying that the old  fans were exemplary and the new ones are just juvenile  is so not true  ...and the crux of JJKN was in armaan's falling in love with jassi and at that point, i agree that the discussions would have been more JJKN based and not about the personal lives of these stars...

nowadays there is hardly anything  to debate about in JJKN as its just dragging and the only things that one can look forward to is the janda scenes and as much as i loved the old JJKN, i equally love the one that we get to see now(even though it has no story)..and why not as after patiently waiting for like 1.5 years for janda to unite, why cant i enjoy the days when they are together even if the story is a bit cliched ,makes sense doesnt it😊........people certainly do have differences of opinion and also get argumentative but i dont think we must keep those grudges(atleast i didnt till someone specifically started attacking me) and thus dislike each other for that😊..as at the end of the day, its just a show and we are only fighting over characters and more importantly, we are fighting for our views....and getting antagonistic just because certain views are not congruent with ours'  is totally despiriting  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.....i know this was too long but i had to vent it out as this has been in my mind for a long time

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
CONGRATS sowmyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yay!!! Someone will be able to take over because I dont think I'll be much active in I-F anymore or watching any serials! Although after next week, I finally have spring break but that may be taken away from me and suffer more torture for babysitting 😭 my cuzins. Anywaysss...Congrats purab fan Sowmyaaa!!! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Buffie

exactly😭...this is so hurting and depressing when people say that the old members left because they dont like the new members😭😭😭....this is so depressing 😭😭😭..... and as much as i have heard, many of the purab fans left after he quit the show, many of the fans left after jassi ran away, and many others left for various other reasons.....yeah, maybe IF might not be like how it was 2 years ago  but holding  the new members  responsible for that is totally disheartening....and I personally feel that with members like monique and khush, the forum has just become livlier than ever before...as i have tried reading the old threads and i couldnt even find one thread which equalled moni's comical threads or khush's picfic...πŸ‘..

and regarding the healthy debating, yeah, there were not many  personal digs but i have come across a few  threads where either samir or apoorva have been bashed instead of the characters......and many of the old armaan fans(name not disclosed) have bashed samir/ purab  in the choicest of words to me..so actually saying that the old  fans were exemplary and the new ones are just juvenile  is so not true  ...and the crux of JJKN was in armaan's falling in love with jassi and at that point, i agree that the discussions would have been more JJKN based and not about the personal lives of these stars...

nowadays there is hardly anything  to debate about in JJKN as its just dragging and the only things that one can look forward to is the janda scenes and as much as i loved the old JJKN, i equally love the one that we get to see now(even though it has no story)..and why not as after patiently waiting for like 1.5 years for janda to unite, why cant i enjoy the days when they are together even if the story is a bit cliched ,makes sense doesnt it😊........people certainly do have differences of opinion and also get argumentative but i dont think we must keep those grudges(atleast i didnt till someone specifically started attacking me) and thus dislike each other for that😊..as at the end of the day, its just a show and we are only fighting over characters and more importantly, we are fighting for our views....and getting antagonistic just because certain views are not congruent with ours'  is totally despiriting  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.....i know this was too long but i had to vent it out as this has been in my mind for a long time

LMAAAAAAAOOO LMAAAAAAAAAAO LMAAAAAAAAAAO πŸ˜†

Yaar I cant understand Why da new members think dat da old members have stopped coming here coz of THEM

I nor any other member NEVER meant u guys yaar 😭

Why am I always Misunderstood by every1 ?

Note : Sorry mods....I know this is sowmya di's congo thread,I m not spamming,I jst wanted to clear my statement up 😳 pls dont be gussa 😳

Congrats Sowmyaa and have lots of fun here with us

Originally posted by prachi4AJ

LMAAAAAAAOOO LMAAAAAAAAAAO LMAAAAAAAAAAO πŸ˜†

Yaar I cant understand Why da new members think dat da old members have stopped coming here coz of THEM

I nor any other member NEVER meant u guys yaar 😭

Why am I always Misunderstood by every1 ?

Note : Sorry mods....I know this is sowmya di's congo thread,I m not spamming,I just wanted to clear my statement up 😳 pls dont be gussa 😳

well, maybe you might not have said that, but offlate, many are saying that😭😭

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago

hey bindiya tu to chamki re chamki
what happened overnight that new promotions r made that also no announcements

my power went here yday and then no net at all so i missed a lot
and bindi better keep ur padlock ready
hheeeee
congo again

sorry i hadnt read the announcement section

i read it later

congo dear

Edited by chatterbox - 17 years ago
Awwwww.. SOMI, I know u from the days when your Avtaar used to be none other than Purab ... which now has replaced by a queet lil. doll!

U r bery very bery sweeet person! 😊

here is looking ffd to read some sweet lil. notes from you! 
πŸ˜›
Edited by ketaki_ry - 17 years ago