Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

lol @ songs...🤣🤣🤣🤣

@name: yeah noodle boy suits him well...

guys I just went to IF-Rockerz yayayyayyayayayay😃🥳

congrats Mehwish👏
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by ramonag

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wuldn we hv watched in anticipation of a AshNi hug or touch or dance?? 😭

Me wanna tell Sneha ji... 'Ja sajna.. tujhe bhula diya.. wada kiya hasane ka.. tune rula diya' 😭

TFS Ramo!! :)

I wanna see AshNi hug...😭 dance...😍🥺...touch...☺️😔
the ktlk page keeps posting kahin logon ko pata na chal jaaye kuch toh log kahenge etc 😕

oh plz...they make it sound like Ashni r gonna get caught in bed together...🤣 whatever...😕

this is what they said

Baat fehel jaegi tho kya pata kuch toh log kahenge.

kaunsi damn baat KTLK team??????😕 what is abt to happen????? Kritz said story'll take shape beautifully...IM SO LOST😕

he is going to change his dressing style to compete that MB did say so i guess he  will fight it out😆

Indeed I read that too; he's gonna get insecure, jealous and he will try to match up to him, also he will start missing Nidhi ( which is already happening as per friday episode ) and MB said Ashu is gonna try to impress Nidhi by dressing differently, so I don't think that he'll give up so easily...
Maybe for a few episodes he'll get in Devdas mood 😆 😆
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

omg.. is he gonna come to the hosp wearing.. denims and cargoes and stripped tshirts??  Soon kotnis gen hosp will say.. 'kuch to hua hai' 🤣 n Ashu can say.. 'Dil to bachcha hai ji' 😆

OMG Tanu you're hilarious ROFL ROFL I just cannot stop laughing reading the posts here, gosh I really needed it after such a depressing weekend...I think it's the first time since the show started that I am so NOT looking forward to it...
I think he'll dress like he uses to minus the tie maybe...I don't think he'll wear denims to Kotnis...just imagine what will happen to Mallika ROFL
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LoL, so easy to fool fans na ... 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

LoL, so easy to fool fans na ... 

JusJ... i  OBJECT ma lord-ess... dun call a Phool phool... me Phool sentiments get herted 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha

OMG Tanu you're hilarious 🤣 🤣 I just cannot stop laughing reading the posts here, gosh I really needed it after such a depressing weekend...I think it's the first time since the show started that I am so NOT looking forward to it...
I think he'll dress like he uses to minus the tie maybe...I don't think he'll wear denims to Kotnis...just imagine what will happen to Mallika 🤣

Esha... Mallu on seeing Ashu.. in teenybooper look will say... 'Bhad me jae.. bara saal.. m turning into tamatar lal...now lemme give u a chummi on the gaal' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow so while they get all the credit
we get NOTHING otherthan frustration and pian 😡
not done 😡
anyways thnx Ramo