The eyes have it: Part 2

pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hmmm...methinks somebody is suffering from a serious case of Arshi withdrawal. That or just the writing bug has hit me. So here's the next installment of my last post, the one that was meant to be a one-shot😉 still haven't decided whether it will become a SS but the ending is pretty ambiguous, will just have to see where the wind takes me I suppose... So enjoy guys. Also please do hit the like button and add me to your buddy list if you want PMs. I tried adding some people who asked me to but I didn't know everyone who wanted me too. 

My teenage counterpart

It took him a mammoth effort and a half to look away, from the object of his affections. WHAT THE-! "The object of his affections"?! That's it- he was losing his mind! In fact, this was hardly breaking news for Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. He had long since discovered that his sanity was slipping away from him, into abyss. It terrified the living daylights out of him. That HE-the biggest control freak you could ever imagine crossing-was unable to keep any reins on his own mind, his own heart and least of all, his own body. This was a damn right atrocity! The middle-class girl had stripped him of all control, and then left him with nothing, except a big ache in his chest where he imagined his heart to be. An ache that came on full throttle when she was in close proximity and tenfold more when she was out of his sights. It did not even make sense in scientific terms! Everyone knows you don't actually feel any emotions with your heart; there should be no goddamn ache. Yet here he was defying nature and thoughts of her plagued his mind. He despised her. He despised the way her memories haunted him. He despised the way she made him feel like a teenage boy again, unable to hold down his sinful thoughts and emotions. Wasn't going through puberty once enough? Heck-he bloody despised the way he knew deep-way deep- down that he'what? Didn't actually despise her?

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He looked at her again and he forgot to breathe when her eyes met his. Thankfully for him, she looked away quickly. Damn! Was his cover blown? He thought he had been doing a pretty god job of stealing "subtle" glances at her every now and then. Ok slightly more than every now or then. He couldn't help himself though, he really couldn't. Arnav Singh Raizada cursed himself under his breath using all kind of profanities. Man I don't even think I was this bad when I was in my prime'

"Mr Raizada? Are you alright?" questioned Mr Saxena (he finally appears in person! Hurrah! He does exist').

S***! He forgot about Saxena! The man was going to think he had tourettes!  He could feel the blood colour his cheeks and he was visibly sweating. WHAT THE-! He wasn't actually going through puberty again was he? And where was Aman when you needed him?

"Ahh yes-yes I am Mr Saxena. Thank you." He stopped to clear his throat. What were we talking about? What were we talking about? "What you said was very' interesting. Excuse me-I have to uhhh tend to something." The man shot him a concerned, perplexed look but nodded all the same. Great-he knows I'm mad. Fuming, he quickly looked around for her but she was nowhere to be found. Even more infuriated that she was out of his sights, he stormed out the front room to look for her. He was going to give Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta a piece of his mind!

ASR stomped through the hallway. He was allowed to do that-it was his house! Where was she? He had come full circle. He had checked the kitchen, outside the mansion, every room and the poolside'He thought about their "encounter" earlier by the poolside. He licked his lips in remembrance of how ravishing she looked-he could have taken her right there and then. In fact he had come to the poolside intentionally after seeing her exit the front room, knowing she would be alone and he had followed with some intent to carry out something along the lines of whatever he was thinking. He smirked to himself as he recalled how adorably huffy she got when he told her he had come out to tell her to come inside quickly, almost-dare he think it-disappointed. She had obviously closed her eyes earlier in anticipation of a kiss but he was not going to succumb so easily. He was the mighty ASR! He would make her suffer, teasing her mercilessly, until she was as restless as he was. No more Mr Nice Guy (albeit whatever the version of a "nice guy" was in Arnav's dictionary, probably not the conventional one). He hated to admit it but he wasn't against his brother's engagement. This marriage between Akash and her sister suited him well-there was more opportunity for him to meet her, tease her, bother her, to the point where she would also think about nothing but him. Hmph' Serves her right!

He wasn't even sure why he was looking for her now. What would he say to her? Sure he would give her a piece of his mind but what would he scold her about? Tell her off for invading his thoughts. You idiot! He mentally cursed himself.

"Arnav" there it was, the one voice that commanded his attention. The voice was soft and surprised but it got his blood raging through his veins. He swivelled round on his feet and his breath hitched. She was a vision of loveliness, the curls in her open hair and the suit without its using "pimp-me-up" razzle-dazzle (namely the baubles- oh how they drove him insane!) only served to accentuate her beauty.

"Khushi," he whispered softly, obviously forgetting the rage from moments before. He stepped forward and they both synonymously asked in effect, "What are you doing here?"

Oh the audacity of this girl riled him to no end! She dared to ask him what he was doing here- in his own house?! I came looking for you, his mind screamed. He obviously couldn't say this thought so he took a deep breath to compose himself and said through gritted teeth, "What do you mean by what I am doing here? It's MY house I can go where I want. More importantly, what are YOU doing here?"

He saw her pout and his demeanour softened. He really wanted to kiss those lips! Why were they so glossy? Is this what lip gloss was invented for- to entice men into becoming their 15-year old hormonal counterparts? He wanted to frigging sue those cosmetics companies. He mentally cursed at them- they were to blame for making him behave in this animalistic, savage way!

"Anjaliji asked me to get something." He saw how she evaded his eyes. "So if you would excuse me, I really ought to be getting back to the party." She made a swift movement to leave but he caught her wrist. How many times did he have to tell her not to avoid him? It infuriated him yet she never learnt. Or she just never chose to take any note of him. This just served to annoy him further.

His eyes darkened. She looked at him, eyes wide in shock.

"Not so fast, Khushi Kumari Gupta. We have unfinished business." And with that they both disappeared to their hiding place by the poolside. 

Edited by pc17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazinnn...eagerly waitin for next part
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that was superb!! plzz continue soon with part 3!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
continue soon very nice loved it

-Garima- thumbnail
sooo good! (:

you have to continue! eager to read the next part. :D
td_dhoom thumbnail
This is written so perfectly! Loved this Part and looking forward for the next very soon...Please update soon.😊
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fabulous! loved the os! continue!! plzz send me a pmxxx 
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👍🏼nice part do continue soon!!!

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pliz pm next time u update