Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

HP Confessions (Page 3)

kriti_615 Groupbie
kriti_615
kriti_615

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I used to imagine my school as hogwarts and trust me guys it actually looked like hogwarts.There were even long corridors and archwyas.My house color was red so for me i was in gryffindor and well now after sorting in pottermore i am still in gryffindor so i was kind of right...I also imagined my teachers as hogwarts teacher.I even learnt that very many years ago there used to be dormitories in my school so definetly guys my school WAS HOGWARTS...LOLLOL 
Cutecj Goldie
Cutecj
Cutecj

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I have a few. So here goes
-I related my high school subjects to the wizarding subjects
-I usually take a wooden stick and pretend that its a wand and start casting spells (I know its weird LOL)
-I have read all the HP books for more than 7 times and seen the movies whenever i get time.

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I wanna be reborn as Luna Lovegood's sister :)
CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Wow, interesting. 

I'm sure my confessions are going to spark off a LOT of debate. LOL

1) I've never been able to forgive Snape. Even after reading The Prince's Tale. Despite everything, I respect him, but I don't think I'm ever going to like him. For various reasons. 

2) I think James was perfect for Lily despite the fact that people think Snape deserved her more. 

3) I think the 'Always' is a bit overrated. 

4) I LOVE Draco Malfoy's character. SO much. I think he deserved a chance to fight against Voldy. 

Let the jootas and chappals be thrown! LOL

Cutecj Goldie
Cutecj
Cutecj

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Very unique confessions . Smile
Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
i too have some confessions...
i am both JRR and JKR fan hence read equally both LOTR and HP books...
i am trivia Junkie...
i mean i have soft copies hard copies of every single of 10,550 odd harry potter wikia pages,have the entire website of harry potter lexicon,wikipedia entries of HP,mugglenet...and other old websites...bound them and have kept as book

i have read books like infinite times...and have underlined every single word that states relates or explains HP world and its ways...

have worked at a newspaper agency to buy ORIGINAL HP BOOKS...as i don't like pirated version of any books...

have built Hogwarts,hogsmeade,MoM.St Mungos Diagon alley as in the books 5 times out of Matt/ivory/card board...

i am interested in the details,daily life and way of things of Harry Potter world..than the story itself!!

have created elaborate syllabus for all the ever mentioned textbooks ...and printed them out and bound them...

i bought parchment papers and prepared my own notes,essays and homeworks on all possible subjects either listed or my own invention... ...all written in a language i created for this purpose with translation into english...

i am obsessed with the harry potter world so i have created the various objects mentioned in HP books out of papier mache,knitting,sewing and also chalkpiece and soap carving

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 17 December 2012 at 3:01am

Go to top