Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Even after I completed my school my teacher still call me harry potter as i used drive them crazy praising the books and movies all the time.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HP Confessions (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meg_met

Groupbie

meg_met

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i used to finish all the books all together in a go without any interruption in straight four hours...
 my mom used to yell me at those times as i would become oblivious to the world immersed in the book and transpotrted to harrys world...
tat was the wierdest thing i used to do...

LumosJinx111

Groupbie

LumosJinx111

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I remembered one more- I had formed a Harry Potter fan club in school...more of a cult than a club!!! With an initiation ceremony and all!!! And I never admitted to the fact that Snape was my favourite character right from the first book/movie...I used Harry and Sirius as a cover!!!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Are you the Neha who added me on Facebook yesterday or something? I am Kankshita, er, anyway, and interesting confessions there. Approve

Here are a few from me:

I cry bad, VERY bad watching all the HP movies, especially all through the first three. 

I cry EVERY TIME I read The Prince's Tale. 

I think that Oliver Wood's pretty hot, both in the movies and the books.

I was into Twilight before HP, just saying, cause Twilight sorta ignites some kinda ruthlessness and disgust in Potterheads. 

I am guilty as charged - back in time when I was hormonal, filthy, very small and immature, I said that I hated Harry Potter.

I never wanted to read Harry Potter all through my childhood. 

I dun like Ginny because she's not fit for Harry Potter. While that IS partially true, why I do NOT like Ginny is because she has frigging SIX elder brothers and I don't have any. Stern Smile

That's all, I guess, for now. Embarrassed

-Savage

Edited by Savage - 11 January 2012 at 6:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

LumosJinx111

Groupbie

LumosJinx111

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I sold off all my 4 Twilight books when my best friend asked me to choose between Harry Potter and Twilight!!!!

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Please do NOT laugh.

-I think myself as a character in HP.
-I dream of being an Auror at night.
-I draw scars in the shape of a lightening bolts with black pens on my forehead to look like Harry.
-I wear my sister's spectacles to look like Harry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionepiphany.

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Interesting confessions!

Umm.. I actually craved to and still do, perform a patronus. I juz love the feel of mouthing 'Expecto Patronum' . I used to wave a knitting needle long enough to resemble a wand and go about imagining making patronuses. LOL!

I even bent that knitting needle a li'l to resemble Ron's wand..hahahaha Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Wow great confessions. Hmm i used to complete the books in 2 days. All the books i completed in 2-3 days heheh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top