Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LumosJinx111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I remembered one more- I had formed a Harry Potter fan club in school...more of a cult than a club!!! With an initiation ceremony and all!!! And I never admitted to the fact that Snape was my favourite character right from the first book/movie...I used Harry and Sirius as a cover!!!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are you the Neha who added me on Facebook yesterday or something? I am Kankshita, er, anyway, and interesting confessions there. 

Here are a few from me:

I cry bad, VERY bad watching all the HP movies, especially all through the first three. 

I cry EVERY TIME I read The Prince's Tale. 

I think that Oliver Wood's pretty hot, both in the movies and the books.

I was into Twilight before HP, just saying, cause Twilight sorta ignites some kinda ruthlessness and disgust in Potterheads. 

I am guilty as charged - back in time when I was hormonal, filthy, very small and immature, I said that I hated Harry Potter.

I never wanted to read Harry Potter all through my childhood. 

I dun like Ginny because she's not fit for Harry Potter. While that IS partially true, why I do NOT like Ginny is because she has frigging SIX elder brothers and I don't have any. ðŸ˜³

That's all, I guess, for now. ðŸ˜³

-Savage

Edited by Savage - 12 years ago
LumosJinx111 thumbnail
I sold off all my 4 Twilight books when my best friend asked me to choose between Harry Potter and Twilight!!!!
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Please do NOT laugh.

-I think myself as a character in HP.
-I dream of being an Auror at night.
-I draw scars in the shape of a lightening bolts with black pens on my forehead to look like Harry.
-I wear my sister's spectacles to look like Harry.

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting confessions!

Umm.. I actually craved to and still do, perform a patronus. I juz love the feel of mouthing 'Expecto Patronum' . I used to wave a knitting needle long enough to resemble a wand and go about imagining making patronuses. LOL!

I even bent that knitting needle a li'l to resemble Ron's wand..hahahaha ðŸ˜³
SoniRita thumbnail
Wow great confessions. Hmm i used to complete the books in 2 days. All the books i completed in 2-3 days heheh.
kriti_615 thumbnail
I used to imagine my school as hogwarts and trust me guys it actually looked like hogwarts.There were even long corridors and archwyas.My house color was red so for me i was in gryffindor and well now after sorting in pottermore i am still in gryffindor so i was kind of right...I also imagined my teachers as hogwarts teacher.I even learnt that very many years ago there used to be dormitories in my school so definetly guys my school WAS HOGWARTS...😆😆 
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a few. So here goes
-I related my high school subjects to the wizarding subjects
-I usually take a wooden stick and pretend that its a wand and start casting spells (I know its weird ðŸ˜†)
-I have read all the HP books for more than 7 times and seen the movies whenever i get time.

..Ankita.. thumbnail
I wanna be reborn as Luna Lovegood's sister :)
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, interesting. 

I'm sure my confessions are going to spark off a LOT of debate. ðŸ˜†

1) I've never been able to forgive Snape. Even after reading The Prince's Tale. Despite everything, I respect him, but I don't think I'm ever going to like him. For various reasons. 

2) I think James was perfect for Lily despite the fact that people think Snape deserved her more. 

3) I think the 'Always' is a bit overrated. 

4) I LOVE Draco Malfoy's character. SO much. I think he deserved a chance to fight against Voldy. 

Let the jootas and chappals be thrown! ðŸ˜†