Dekha Ek Khwaab

jay needs sister bonding with manayta

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
both jay and manyata needs sister bonding to understand each other better.both sisters have some problems with the family like jay feels she was never loved enough cuz of manyata n manayta just can't stand the family in general so i think they can talk about their family issues in details n can connect with each other.they can also talk about uday like how jay loves him n wants him n manayta can try to bring uday n jay together(just for bonding n not for realWink). they can talk about their feelings and what not n jay needs it like she is always surrounded with fake people around them who agrees with her on everything so jay needs a real friend who can tell her the truth rather than a follower so only manayta can do this since our jungli billi is fearless.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincess-Wanderer-ffkhanOmaRamdassZaYaHolic_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jay needs sister bonding with manayta" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i dont see any of the talks happening between the two sisters any time soon. Why? 
because: - both are stubborn, both have ego, both think they aren't wrong, and most of all both hate each other 
however i do think down the road they will become close although it would take a lot of time and something overly dramatic and emotional for the sister-bond to happened.  

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexyheels

i dont see any of the talks happening between the two sisters any time soon. Why? 
because: - both are stubborn, both have ego, both think they aren't wrong, and most of all both hate each other 
however i do think down the road they will become close although it would take a lot of time and something overly dramatic and emotional for the sister-bond to happened.  

agree with u that will take a lot of time but it will nice to see them bond as long as jay doesn't become a vamp n try to seperate uv n manayta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

agree with u that will take a lot of time but it will nice to see them bond as long as jay doesn't become a vamp n try to seperate uv n manayta.

you know it need not be the bidaii type sister love,...i mean they can fight, pull each other's hair and curse each other but at the same time understand and stand up for each other when the time comes and support each other. i really want to see Jai bond with Manyata and accept her as family...and of course get over her jealousy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincess

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

you know it need not be the bidaii type sister love,...i mean they can fight, pull each other's hair and curse each other but at the same time understand and stand up for each other when the time comes and support each other. i really want to see Jai bond with Manyata and accept her as family...and of course get over her jealousy.
yup i think only manayta can understand her it's like a girl thing with jay only a girl can understand.i would love to see a fun relationship between them like not totally sugar coated or not  jealousy type either something in between would be better.

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
yeah i second that.

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
i agree.. i think it will be a really long time and a lot of misunderstandings, anguish, and fights till both sisters come to a friendship.  i feel like both have something to teach the other, despite how extreme both their personalities might seem.. also they both appear immature, emotional, and lonely/

hopefully, they do not morph this sisterly duo into some extreme hate relationship, or evil-good thing.  i wouldn't mind them as frenemies .. not overly nice, but always able to support.  greedy but not intentionally hurtful. it would be fun .. and not a stale relationship

_Poulomi_

paankh

Groupbie

paankh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
If they start bonding with each other, it'll be boring to watch...
They are entertainment...pure.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.