Pratigya

Meera... - Page 3

Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
shhe will meet professer pratgya and she will think that is she can marry him why not i love him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
meera is already impressed by pratgya teachings
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
K chased P because he fell in love with her.  She was not married at that time.  Somehow circumstances made him think that P also loved him.  P fell in love with K when she came to know the real man.  Nothing mattered to her whether K was a Takur or  an uneducated guy or anything. 
Meera is nothing but a stalker who is chasing a married man.  She has no brains.  She fell in love with a good looking guy and a Restaurant Manager and also because his name is krishna.

I hope CV's will show thru PBJ, how wrong it ist to chase a married man and break his family.  This should be a lesson to younger girls.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gd post... what ever it is i think LOVE is blin d... meera wont mind hes uneducated...

but main question is when did Meera know Krishna... was it earlier or as a restaurant owner... knowing that could answer many questions...😕
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudharao100

K chased P because he fell in love with her.  She was not married at that time.  Somehow circumstances made him think that P also loved him.  P fell in love with K when she came to know the real man.  Nothing mattered to her whether K was a Takur or  an uneducated guy or anything. 

Meera is nothing but a stalker who is chasing a married man.  She has no brains.  She fell in love with a good looking guy and a Restaurant Manager and also because his name is krishna.

I hope CV's will show thru PBJ, how wrong it ist to chase a married man and break his family.  This should be a lesson to younger girls.

😃👏
ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uma liked your post... I am an ardent fan of Kriya. But just for the logical criticism...I feel Meera being accused for chasing a married man named as a pagalet, mad etc.etc., whereas Prats sister married KN against the wish of all the family members knowing very well of the Kesar's existence in order to take revenge with her sister. Prats has no problem with that, she has pardoned her. I think Meera also immature and thinks infatuation as love. There will be a big PBJ awaiting for us ❓
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very good post
hmm for me meera love this k who is a changed man working knows how to control his anger and above all knows how to treat women and if meera knows that he is uneducated and she ready to accept him will not make any difference to me as she knows k is reformed and she will get something good.
as for prats she is the one who accepted what was real k and she changed him into a better man gradually
hope kriya will manage this paglait meera together
riyya6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

very good post

hmm for me meera love this k who is a changed man working knows how to control his anger and above all knows how to treat women and if meera knows that he is uneducated and she ready to accept him will not make any difference to me as she knows k is reformed and she will get something good.
as for prats she is the one who accepted what was real k and she changed him into a better man gradually
hope kriya will manage this paglait meera together

👏
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post Uma di,I think Meera will have no problem with Krishna being unpad bcoz love to andha hota hain.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Indirect bashing/attacking is NOT ALLOWED. Why are members still continuing to attack chatacters such as Meera???? REFER TO THE FORUM RULES.

CLOSED.