India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TUMHARI DISHA.......this week (Page 2)

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyothi, I think so too that in the coming days we will see AN very little either sitting in the cell or standing in a katghara in between and the main focus will be on the court hearings and especially these two lawyers and rest of the team.

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hope Rupu shows us nice flashbacks of 2Ds...that way we will see them together. Tongue
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Please dont blame Rupali if she doesnt show Some good moments bwt 2D's..... Wink LOL If there is drag of court case also it will be because of AN's marriage.... Confused Hope u all understand my lady's problem...(dont mistook the other way) Wink This is prior notice to u all from Rupalis BIG FAN by name Harsy........TongueLOLLOL

Edited by harsy - 31 March 2006 at 10:41am
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Your prior notice is accepted Jyothi but then as Mona said your friend Rupu can show us some good old moments which were shared betweent the 2 DS.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maja

Your prior notice is accepted Jyothi but then as Mona said your friend Rupu can show us some good old moments which were shared betweent the 2 DS.

Public demand will be fulfilled.......WinkShe will show some good old TD bwt 2D's....Smile

Edited by harsy - 31 March 2006 at 11:17am
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Tonight another nice episode...not superbly romantic but good.At the start of the show DK displayed his emotions very well in the dream...Satya was as irritating as ever...felt like bashing him.PK and Jhonny looked cute in their new getup.At the Kanaka office when the police arrives DK's expressed his feeling of fear ,apprehension and guilt extremely beautifully.Felt sorry for D..as she misses her baby so much...she did well too.The 2D interaction as usual was great...D manages to have her own way and as usual DK gives in...this time it is about going back to the job at Nation beat...just by being together DK and Disha light up the screen and make me smile.

This was the last week when TD was aired all 5 days...from next week it will be 4 days...Friday will be really boring...I am cross with Zee. Angry Angry Angry
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:34am | IP Logged
In friday's episode ...Disha again gave her fake smile...Dk grudgingly tells her that you are adamant .if you want to work at Nation beat you will....we could see how unhappy he was with this decision of Disha...and Disha flashed him her huge smile and said I love you! ...c' mon ...that reaction was not justified at all.

chhavi has a nice smile but it should be used when the situation demands.

When Td got interesting after 2dS contract marriage....one hardly saw Disha smiling ...but her reactions were good ...as per the situation...and now again she is overdoing the smile...soon it will lose it's charm...most irritating.

But overall it was alright...Ved-Rano should be minimally used...found no chemistry in their scenes...Malik was good...his love,concern for his son has been brought out very well ...his confrontation with DK was worth seeing...

It is sad that just when 2Ds scenes seem to be getting so much better and Disha seems to have lost her inhibitions...they are going to be separated because of the courtcase. Cry
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I also felt exactly the same way Mona when I saw her smiling, very fake and unnecassry in that situation. She got comments from some fans in her radio interview that she had a lovely smile and there is no doubt that she has but still if one keeps smiling in the situations where a smile is not needed even that beautiful smile loses its charm but I think it must be the director who is telling her when to smile.

DKs confrontation with Malik and Satya at Maliks office was very nice. I think Satya is going to get another slap from Disha in tonights episode. LOL

Go to top