Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TUMHARI DISHA.......this week

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged

OUR LIKES AND DISLIKES

For the UK viewers the first episode this week was the one where Ved apologises to Rano and then they put some holi rang.Gargi regained her old hairstyle thank God ....looks better now.Holi unlike some other serials in TD this year was bejaan and beraunaq.....can understand Rupali made it sad after the loss of the baby....but to me as a viewer the festival should have been a good celebration to see.Disha looked very sad standing at the window missing DK...wish he had turned up only to put a little colour in her maang...he hasn't done that for a long time now.Holi continued even  the following day and Disha looked sweet in white shalwar kameez but again DK was missed.Aai and DK encounter where DK explains to her how much Disha loves her was great....AN really stands out whoever he is dealing with.Wednesday's episode had little of DK...but DK Ali and DK Mallik confrontation was nice......my height of delight was when DK confronts Satyanas and in the struggle between the two DK has the upper hand and Satya falls on the floor.....a little crutch pitai was all that was needed at that moment.Overall all three mediocre episodes.Rano Ved sindoor scene reminded me of when Sumitra wanted sindoor for her bahu and gives the dabbi to DK...2D's share an excellent chemistry but this other couple is boring...Rupu showed too much of them and I found it a little irritating...now that they will be packed off for their honeymoon it is the best that they have a long one and we see less of them on screen.

The highlight of the week was last night's episode....again it shows how inconsistent Rupali is .......rubbish and then again one sweet episode.This was the one where Disha's bua decorates Rano Ved's room and then tells Disha to decorate her own room...and D does it...DK worried and stressed comes home to find his D in a decorated room and they share very sweet moments together...worth seeing....this is how Rupali should do...use the supporting cast....but focuss on the much loved lead pair.Really if it wasnt for last night's episode the week would have been very boring.

Overall last night's episode saved the week.AN's performance very good as usual....nothing else worth mentioning.

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Thanks hello for all the details. You have described so nicely and I fully agree yesterdays episode was highlight of the week. Asusual ANs acting is always on the top. I loved thoese scenes with Suhas and then in Maliks office like the old DK was back. Then with Disha it was just superb.

We might see AN bit less in the coming days as he will be busy with his wedding and then he will probably go for honeymoon.
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged
You are so right Parveen. Scenes focused on Rano & Ved were dragged and the highlight was yesterday's episode.
DK even told Disha that what does it matter what he thinks when she always does what she wants too !! Very good interaction between the 2Ds.

Finally, Gargi is made to look a bit more normal... LOL LOL
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Nice to read that u guys have nice week....In US its all crying scenes...i m fedup of these scenes...but one important thing to mention is that in  yesterdays episode where All r forcing D to make her cry in the hospital....Must say each n everyone in yesterdays episode acted brilliantly..... Clap Clap Clap Even Ved's encounter with Gargi when she asked...now u consider D as ur sis or what...?His acting was simply amazing... Clap No need to tell about the 2D's...and Suki kaaki wow.....she for the first time cried openely n she was at her best yesterday.... Clap Clap Sathya was always idiotic as he says if anything happens to D then he will not spare DK it seems....isnt it foolish?ConfusedThe dialogues were most worst in the episode..This week is full of performance in acting  by each n everyone....Shaila is impressing day by day...Sathya must learn some acting from her....This week there was new director rakesh jaggi....

Overall this week is full of crying followed by brilliant acting.....Maybe next week we get to see DK saving D.... Tongue

Edited by harsy - 31 March 2006 at 7:51am
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Ab AN ki shadi hai tu Mayadi thore dinoon ki hum chutti de denge ,but without him TD can get boring.....he is the heart and soul of the serial.
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
AN came here for carnival...we are getting all bejaan holi episodes...very few scenes of DK.

And now shaadi ...honeymoon....again we will have to tolerate lifeless episodes of TD without DK....
hope this bevda lawyer comes to his senses and gives us good scenes to watch. LOL
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Sahi kaha aapne hello, par shaadi ke liye to chhutti deni hi chaahiye. Vaise Rupali bhi kam nahin hai, pehle se hi intazaam karne mein lagi hogi aur advance mein double shift mein kaam karva rahi hogi.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maja

Sahi kaha aapne hello, par shaadi ke liye to chhutti deni hi chaahiye. Vaise Rupali bhi kam nahin hai, pehle se hi intazaam karne mein lagi hogi aur advance mein double shift mein kaam karva rahi hogi.

Hahaha.....Waah!Mayaji...u r also reading my Ladys mind....Wink ClapThank god everyone is understanding her..i m sooo happy.....SmileI think Rupali is going to concentrate more on court case n that bevda lawyer n probably  AN's marriage might be the reason to bring this illegal business thing into the Show so that Rupali can give some break to AN....Confused

Go to top