Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Talk abt ur buddy! (Page 65)

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sai14

jem didi LOL so whatever dare happens it has to from me or jasleen ha LOL it was actually from someone who u would never think of Wink I was a good girl today just like u didi Embarrassed

lolz...i wud love to give one to jem...but i dont wanna be mean to her cuz shez soo sweet...so sai or bas can give one to her!

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
oi jelly ki bachi or should i say govinda ki bachi Wink   LOL badmaash LOL LOL LOL

jelly_1984 (jasleen)

Sig:hehhehhe mrs. govinda always

what i like about her: very cute, sweeet and funny girl. has a good sense of humor. makes me a laugh every day and sometimes even too much

friends: yes we are and i am her didi too eventhough i am younger than her LOL

Message: I love u jas but get ready for your evil evil badla
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

jem didi LOL so whatever dare happens it has to from me or jasleen ha LOL it was actually from someone who u would never think of Wink I was a good girl today just like u didi Embarrassed

lolz...i wud love to give one to jem...but i dont wanna be mean to her cuz shez soo sweet...so sai or bas can give one to her!

Shockedso u only give mean dares to people who u think are not sweet! u think sai and i are not sweet!!ShockedShockedShocked

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bas02

Shockedso u only give mean dares to people who u think are not sweet! u think sai and i are not sweet!!ShockedShockedShocked

ummmmmm sai had me pm a guy a barely knew....and u made me govinda lover....and u guys want me to think ur sweet....NO....NEVER!Angry

LOL...lolz...of course u guys are sweet baba...but jemmy is sweeterLOLLOL

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged

ummmmmm sai had me pm a guy a barely knew....and u made me govinda lover....and u guys want me to think ur sweet....NO....NEVER!Angry

LOL jas i made u pm a guy who i know very much and who is indeed my best bestfriend LOL atleast i didn't make u pm a guy who even i didn't know LOL LOL LOL. u know may be i should do that this time LOL . arey baba nobody is as sweeeeet as me or my darling behna Embarrassed and ofcourse u and good girl didi are much sweeeeeeter lekin we r muchhhhh sweeeeeeeter than that too LOL
PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bas02

WOW jas di! Bas and Sai are really Dare Rani's! Seriously u guys are good! Wink

But where do u dare each other? By PM'ing or in the chatroom? just wondering.....where all the trouble occurs....lol LOL Wink

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged
we dare each other on msn...wanna join the fun arushi?Tongue
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Meghavi

Avatar: cute pics of my favorite couple

sig: very true

What i like about her: Is very kind, very sweeeeet and very helpful. is a very cute little behna

friends: We allready are

Go to top