Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sunaina02

If you are directing that at me .  I agree - I love to be juvenile here . 😊

i don't understand your reaction, sorry.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

i don't understand your reaction, sorry.

Hi - dear - I meant that if you think I responded in a callous way to spmeones  post then I agree , I sometime do that . But kya kare - I am like that .

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Oh my gosh Anne!!  Thank you for this bastion of sanity.

The baiting on this forum has gotten ridiculous. 
serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Oh my gosh Anne!!  Thank you for this bastion of sanity.

The baiting on this forum has gotten ridiculous. 

Hi Momma!! yes I second that. And we like suckers keep taking the bait. I have resolved to not answer to negative posts in the forum. EVER!! be it bash post or posts by certain womens rights group! if i wanted womens right, i'd be joining some organization to that effect and not spend my time doodling on the forum.

ugh!!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Just as we speak, there is a full on rage going on in another topic from a disgruntled Navya forum member here. Our members are merrily making comments and trying to get even. Sad part is, many good posts get no visibility and this post has been topping the list for the past two hours.

and where are the mods when we need them?

sunaina02 thumbnail

Just as we speak, there is a full on rage going on in another topic from a disgruntled Navya forum member here. Our members are merrily making comments and trying to get even. Sad part is, many good posts get no visibility and this post has been topping the list for the past two hours.

I think our forum members (including me) need to learn one lesson not to resppond to stupid posts and just report them .

I have not responded there yet.
momma1128 thumbnail

The other thing has gotten out of control.  There is some really disgusting personal comments being made.  We need multiple mods in 2 different time zones on this forum.