Who chooses Iqbal’s clothes?? - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago
Agree with u living doll Gauri is coming with pure rockstar look...just can't wait. 😃

We linking Kripa with all the men on the show, come on I think she has had her share! 😆
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😉
Lets see...If Gauri will make a good Rockstar.... KYPH has not had a proper Rockstar as yet.... A,K and J did not come close to rockstars... Neither the clothes...nor the choice of songs...nor the dancing... Were more like pop stars....the wannabe rock star types...
I hope Ekta portrays a proper Rockstar this time...
Ria, she will from what I heard she is awesome and Angad is a rockstar, superstar and my star! 😃

Originally posted by: Evee

yea I agree, I think gauri will pull off this rockstar image with loads of attitude!

I hope she brings some jaan to the show!

Evee my baccha, hugs and kisses, yes she is with loads of attitude...will be really fun to watch!

swordfishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Ria, she will from what I heard she is awesome and Angad is a rockstar, superstar and my star! 😃

Angad is supposed to be a rockstar... So is Kripa...and So was Josh...

But their songs are not what rockstars sing.... We didn't have them with musical instruments performing to a show... Angad had an electric guitar...But without cables and ports........They are either standing in one place and singing or dancing like filmstars performing to songs that other singers have sung.... That's not exactly Rockstarish....

I guess the word "Rockstar" is used freely and flexibly by the Balaji gang......

vivaviva thumbnail
rockstar is broadly used these days......rockstar is no longer just related to singing and performance.i call our prez abdul kalan a rockstar 😆 😆 😆
swordfishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivaviva

rockstar is broadly used these days......rockstar is no longer just related to singing and performance.i call our prez abdul kalan a rockstar 😆 😆 😆

😆 Tell me about it.... Btw...If Angad Khanna is a rockstar.... Ekta Kapoor is a rockstar too...😳😳😳

vivaviva thumbnail
Originally posted by: swordfishh

😆 Tell me about it.... Btw...If Angad Khanna is a rockstar.... Ekta Kapoor is a rockstar too...😳😳😳

ofcourse ekta is a rockstar.....thanks to her,we have so many rockstars on television today....her dad was a rockstar too😆....jumping jack jeetu uncle a true rockstar😉

swordfishh thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivaviva

ofcourse ekta is a rockstar.....thanks to her,we have so many rockstars on television today....her dad was a rockstar too😆....jumping jack jeetu uncle a true rockstar😉

Yeah... Jeetu Uncle's white shoes were one of a kind...😆

swordfishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinky21

forget ekta and angad..if kripa sharma calls herself a 'rockstar' then anyone can be a rockstar😆😆😆

If people can call Karateka Angad Khanna a rockstar... Then I am a rockstar too....😳

buttercup.tarun wrote:

😳 😳 😳 there is no medicine for jealousy.. there is nothing we can do..😆

And this time I am really jealous🤢🤢😳... I am a Black belt in Karate.... and I presume Angad is without any formal training in Karate.... Yet his dancing.... err...Karate is better than mine...😭😭😭

I am soooooo "JEALOUS" 😭😭😭 Angad does better Karate than me....😆

Edited by swordfishh - 18 years ago