Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Iqu looks hot and dashing in pink and red 😳 😳 😳 most of all i like everything he wears he looks hot in everything he wears 😳 😳 😳
lilian thumbnail
why nobody noticed him in bullet en other film i forgot his name,if he was so hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt 😕
nshkry thumbnail
Originally posted by: swordfishh

Is it one person who chooses his outfits or he has two three people to choose clothes for him ?? 😕

I think those pink shirts look bad on him🤢🤢... The dark pinkish shirts with the reddish tinge look 🤢 More often than not they are too tight on him... He needs to start tucking those shirts too....

He looks good in white, black and navy blue😳😳... He needs to wear more of those colours😳😳...

Its almost like he looks good in one epi and the next two epis he goes back to those ill fitting shirts in pathetic shades of pink... This has become too common lately... Pink makes him look too sissy.... 😕 😕 Let Neha wear the pinks.... He needs to wear other shades....

Black looks great😛...So does white😊... Iqbal are you listening??😃

WELL ITS NOT ME DESIGNING FOR HIM .. im sure someone wif not soo happening  choice and also not trendy..
Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
angad clothes r all g8 lvu them and he looks cute in all of them 😃
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hate it when men wears flower shirt, tight cloths and pink 😡 in USA if a guy wears those cloths then they consider u going on the wrong road.😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

no offence but they need to change his clothes😆

Edited by Angeleyes 2 - 18 years ago
Iqbal<3Neha4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammera

pink shirts can look good on some men, but you need to have some sort of an attitude to pull it off..

also the pink shirts has to be from a nice designer/nice style for it to look good without looking gay

Iqbal has HORRIBLE dress sense..he wears illfitting clothes most the time. I noticed last few episode him looking soooooooo FOBBY. Not sexy at all.

omg hahhaha lollllllll ur hiliarioussssssssss!!!!!!! but sooo trueee....!! but i dont' think iqbal has horrible dress sense in everything he wears...its just some clothes...like his AJK outfit and some other shirts he wears...

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ONLY REAL MEN CAN WEAR PINK!

haha....but seriously i do believe tat!u gotta have guts to wear pink bieng a guy! 😆
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

wen he wears something.. the cloths become perfect on its own.. 😳

i so agree with u butter! 😳 

infact..i think my bro looks good with whtever he wears! 😳

- Dharti!

khatra_afg thumbnail
Iqbal looks hot ion all colors of any design

but the colors that most suit him are black..white red/pink!
desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i disagree. i think IQ is one of the best dressed people i have seen. just giving my opinion. no offense to you

luv rani