Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

plzzzzzzzzzz read n reply

saheba thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
friends i think that writers of kypf have gone out of their minds.they don't realise that people have began to watch kaisa yeh pyaar hai b'coz they liked angad in smashing dashing cute naughty character of a rockstar n now they r pushing him into the business world n out of singing world. i wish ekta could read this n tell her writers to bring the storyline in this way n b4 ending the show atleast 4 once give angad a chance to perform the concerts as he used to in the beggining. don't u'll think so. one more thing can u'll plz tell me that wether hiten will be entering in kyph or not.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naziaakther10 thumbnail
i agree ekta has gone mad out and in of her brain. guys kyph is going to go really bad and down if ekta changes the story it was much better and different when angad was a rockstar but business of my gosh ekta has lost it's touch?
she should change the name to kaisa yeh business hai?
i don't want kyph to be ruined and really ugly by this business thing i loved it when angad was a rockstar the biggest rockstar?
anyways i don't care as long as i still see iqbal khan my sweetheart?
nazia
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆 Angad rockstar se businessman... too much
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta Mai kuchh bhi kar sakti hai 😆 😆 😆
buttercup thumbnail
mishty suddenly dont remember her parents.. her psycho bro.. kripa suddenly became a big star than angad.. angad from singing to busiiness.. wah wah 😛 😛
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Angad aur businessman 😆 😆 r u joking!! angad can't be businessman becoz he is a rockstar and he'll always be!! 😉
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

mishty suddenly dont remember her parents.. her psycho bro.. kripa suddenly became a big star than angad.. angad from singing to busiiness.. wah wah 😛 😛

i noe ierite.. ther eis nothin more believable than that 

parinitha thumbnail
yup i totally agree wid u a-k angad aur business man..........nowayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
he will alwayz be a rockstar 😃