she was so funny,

what happened to her??

Posted: 19 years ago

nahiiiiii

she was good!

lol! ya i was wondering that too! i miss her so much! she is so funny!😛

i rewad in an interview dat tanaz currim(da person hu plaz mirchi bua) sayz she quit da show..................she felt dat her character waznt give az much credit n itwaznt az important az it waz b4 wen she frst started da show..............n also she said dat da ppl promised her more n she took da role cuz it wud b a fun experience but she feelz ripped off cuz jayshree bua iznt az imp nemore................so she left..............

welll i think wat she did iz rite..........@ frst she waz ad only fasaadi in da show now derz soo many otha villanz dat she iz of no use...........(maya took over az bein da evil person 2 ruin every1).............

i luved her role n her accent n everything but oh welll wat can we du...dis iz anotha messup by da directorz/producerz...............

jayshi boo......i gonna miss u!😭 

yea man' she had grt gujju accent...n' her style was sooo awsome...n' can u belve it...she was featured in many award functions to play boo role. i m sure everyone noticed her style but....she felt her importance in the serials was not being shown beside her accent n' style. she's dead for YMLH now.🤢

i miss her too! she was the only fin thing in the show at one point 😭
she was one of the reasons i watched the show. 😭