Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Which pair should be eliminated this week (Page 5)

Poll Question: Which pair should be eliminated this week

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [4.17%]
29 [20.14%]
6 [4.17%]
4 [2.78%]
4 [2.78%]
41 [28.47%]
5 [3.47%]
40 [27.78%]
9 [6.25%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

achiever2001 Groupbie
achiever2001
achiever2001

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haramkhor

So u mean if they are not uncle and aunty then they should be gudda guddy? What teh F*** u r talking about? I dont think so any pair should be eliminated on the basis of their age.

Originally posted by achiever2001

What is it suppose to do with age? I dont see they are uncle and Aunty. What kind of analysis is this?

Originally posted by Sarkar

Junta is going to eliminate Vishwanth Uncle and raktima Aunty as they are oldest amongst all Confused

So what do you want to call them "Gudda - Guddi" LOL. Does it matter what the analysis is. What is yours ? Wink

Hey, hey, hey now you are upset LOL haramkhor (you seem to have judged yourself quite well, i have to give you full marks for self-evaluation). My question was simple, what is your analysis (if at all you have one) Wink

saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shweta06

hey you forgot 2 more jodies

Shaan and Ishita
HH and LL :)

I am yet to see this episode in US but based on previous galas

I like rajeev. vishwas and sharib (the best)
not sure why people are betting on Hrishikesh and Prajakta !!

Because couple of years back we have seen Hrishikesh singing in Saregamapa competition. And he has proved that he is the best.

achiever2001 Groupbie
achiever2001
achiever2001

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Hey, hey heyAngry I have not watched the show yet to analyse it. Now that F** did say that they should be eliminated as they are oldest among all. I objected that. Whats wrong in it. Why do you think so it should be on the basis of age.

Take my two cents, Lataji is old but still given that fact what she sing, you or u r next few generation will not be able to do that what she is dong now. I it good enough now? Does it make clear my point.

So u mean if they are not uncle and aunty then they should be gudda guddy? What teh F*** u r talking about? I dont think so any pair should be eliminated on the basis of their age.

What is it suppose to do with age? I dont see they are uncle and Aunty. What kind of analysis is this?

Junta is going to eliminate Vishwanth Uncle and raktima Aunty as they are oldest amongst all Confused

So what do you want to call them "Gudda - Guddi" LOL. Does it matter what the analysis is. What is yours ? Wink

Hey, hey, hey now you are upset LOL haramkhor (you seem to have judged yourself quite well, i have to give you full marks for self-evaluation). My question was simple, what is your analysis (if at all you have one) Wink

I never said anything about age LOLLOL, i iterate, do not get upset, just tell us your analysis. Do not comment on others, what say ?Wink
mano123 Senior Member
mano123
mano123

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
7 votes against Vishwas and Twinkle Cry Cry Cry

Oh come on.. that's not fair.. Even if u don't like them, they are definitely not the worst couple...

Edited by mano123 - 31 March 2006 at 2:54pm
ddimple Groupbie
ddimple
ddimple

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Dunno, havent seen the videoz yet Confused
achiever2001 Groupbie
achiever2001
achiever2001

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Zmroo I never said that was u. That was "Sarkar" and u idiot pick it up. what can I do? Now i have commented on what sarakr said and that is what I wrote as you were askin for. I just cant explain u in better language. I HOPE U UNDERSTAND IT NOW.

Hey, hey heyAngry I have not watched the show yet to analyse it. Now that F** did say that they should be eliminated as they are oldest among all. I objected that. Whats wrong in it. Why do you think so it should be on the basis of age.

Take my two cents, Lataji is old but still given that fact what she sing, you or u r next few generation will not be able to do that what she is dong now. I it good enough now? Does it make clear my point.

I never said anything about age LOLLOL, i iterate, do not get upset, just tell us your analysis. Do not comment on others, what say ?Wink

No, you do not understand Wink and thanks for telling me that i am idiot LOL. You were the one who fell in the trap, not me LOLLOLLOL. Just give your analysis or else just shut your trap LOL. I understand, hope you understand (no need to use caps) and what did you say your language was ? Cry
what's up Groupbie
what's up
what's up

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
i want vishwas-twinkle to go i found vishwas very rude and twinkle very modellike with whatsoever no singing except dancing
-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:25am | IP Logged
after watching both thu n fri performances, i think irfan - sinchan or saptak - joyeeta shud go..

Go to top