Posted: 18 years ago
hey guyzz can u tell me wats betw naina and vik?????iam so confused...i really dnt koeee wats going on...first i thought vik is aftr swatiπŸ˜†but naina is there na.....poor nimmo😭but after yest episode y was swati beahving like thisπŸ˜•???
god! naina is the worst looking among the 3 sisters πŸ˜•
vik could have gone behind swati , it would have amde some sense
anyways happy that eijaz ia there as kunal for nimmo 😳
yaar i know wot u mean naina is a bit of an airhead but she is preety
but iam confused vik is after swati or nainaaa?????

well it's a mystery how they met but it is 4 sure tht vik loves naina......

hi i think vik is after naina bcoz when vik wanted kunal's help in getting swati's job back he told kunal tht swati is da sis of da girl he loves so i was either nimmo or naina but after yesterday's episode when vik came to their house it was naina who was shocked to see him not swati or anyone else
hi i think vik is after naina bcoz when vik wanted kunal's help in getting swati's job back he told kunal tht swati is da sis of da girl he loves so i was either nimmo or naina but after yesterday's episode when vik came to their house it was naina who was shocked to see him not swati or anyone else
πŸ˜• Hmmm wot's wiv the sisters and all falling for the same guy huh πŸ˜†..poor Nimmo her sisters are ruining her life! πŸ˜• But dun feel too bad..bad boy Kunal to the rescue..he is way more hunky then Vik! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ    Edited by pardesi-mem - 18 years ago
kunal and nimmo aweseome pair πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by pardesi-mem

πŸ˜• Hmmm wot's wiv the sisters and all falling for the same guy huh πŸ˜†..poor Nimmo her sisters are ruining her life! πŸ˜• But dun feel too bad..bad boy Kunal to the rescue..he is way more hunky then Vik! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜ƒ   

Lol! Yea I guess but Eijaz dusn seem to be making much of a appearence!! I hope he comes on more l8r on as da show goes!