Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony (Page 48)

Waqas... IF-Rockerz
Waqas...
Waqas...

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Love Additi for showing her paintings and Sketches Big smileBig smileBig smile !!!  about whole segment, will comment in detail later...
@Abby: Awesome Siggies...
@Fatima & Pooji: will watch VMs after exams, so reserving my post now !!!

Edited by Waqas... - 16 January 2012 at 4:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail--Fatima-AASUS

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
wow..!!...so happy we got AGs segment on SBS today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail--Fatima-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hello guys ... Hug

AMAZING Stuff by everyone ... sorry can't individually comment!!! In a Hurry Confused

Just some stuff I made:

Additi/Harmony:

-Harshi-

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh and Additi's SBS segment was absolutely AMAZING! Posted a long comment on her FB Big smile

Bye guys ... Take care all

and God Bless AG and Additianz...

Waqas...AASUS-Fatima-

Waqas... IF-Rockerz
Waqas...
Waqas...

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
sbs update
Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai ki Himmatt-E-Marda, Madad-E-Khuda, Lekin yakeen maaniye ki iss baar HEER ka asli PREM banne mein sirf aur sirf UPARWALA hi aapki madad kar sakta hai...Yesss guys, Heer urf Pihu urf harmony yaani ADITI GUPTA doondh rahi hain apna FAN No.1, Kya aap mein hai dum??? To accept the challenge, send your details to rajd@starnews.co.in ...Much love SBS :)
Fan No.1, WOW !!!Big smileBig smile
I am sending my CV for this JOB  !!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-...Pwincess...XSilentPrayersX-Fatima-AASUS

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I liked Sunday's episode -Additi's unconscious & hang over scene with flash back was awesome! 
Harmony's back to her home though for short while would be interesting.
 Pre cap is showing intense talk between harmony & her parents -waiting to see how she will over come from her troubles.
 Loved all the others in today's episode. Even in times of chaos never a dull moment in Modi and Jadeja house - they all rock as team!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SBS segment was really awesome.
 AG's day out with SBS. Very kind of her to share her sketches. Loved them all. 
It was v. cool to see a neat & organized home with lovely balcony view. 
She cooks her own food Big smile
I like how the little tour on the house went, the people she is closed to or had some importance in her life, she has in her closet. That was really sweet.
 It was really fun to watch AG!
She said to give her smile - well I'm thankful she makes people smile & laugh. Love her new show &  character as well as the whole team of ZKSP a lot just because they all make a lot of people laugh every day Thumbs Up 
Wish AG all the best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fatima finally got chance to see your vm - y'know I enjoyed the short & cute Premeer. I'm happy you made it Hug

Pooji I liked AG as Pihu & Harmony in the vm & it's a nice song. Not fan of the other actor but I always enjoy your creativity and will always love when you make vms & sigs. Hug

Abby thanks for sharing creations. What I like best is you make creations on all the characters based on how the episode was - it's really cool actually. Nearly always you pick out the scenes I'm interested in  LOL I wish I could use all what you make. So far, you missed Daddu Harmony, do make one on them too next time. 
Other fans have made icons & sigs on them. I'd like to see how yours will turn out.

You are getting better at picking out appropriate texts too. Even if I don't use, I'd like you to know, I enjoy seeing them & appreciate your time & effort in making those Hug

Waqas  thanks for sharing SBS status update - yeah when I read it, 1st person I thought of was you LOL All the best in advance Thumbs Up

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited:
Monday's episode Harmony looked really cute in blue checks & red pants and cute hair - just like cute little doll Day Dreaming 
It was very touching the way Harmony reacted Thumbs Up to her father's emotional black mail Shocked to help him with financial trouble they all are in. 
AG did fab job switching from confused/ bitter state to v.sad and caring feel. Very honest performance as Harmony.
Harmony's mom made a valid point - why would anyone need a suitcase full of stuff to commit suicide LOL Sad scene but hilarious as always - Hiral Harmony are cute Tongue LOL

Tuesday's pretty much follow up on Monday. Harmony's in a mission to find her lost ring LOL
Waiting for tomorrow's fun. 

Wednesday: cute episode. Harmony fighting with Shikar is more funny than serious.
Still ring hasn't been found LOLHope she'll find it soon. Awesome episode !

Wish Additi all the best!

Edited by AASUS - 18 January 2012 at 9:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-Tasneem-17newt2007-Fatima-

BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
 yikes...!!!!!!!..i got a call from fan number one thingy today...i was selected..but i am under age so i am not :(

Tasneem-17newt2007-Fatima-

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

yikes...!!!!!!!..i got a call from fan number one thingy today...i was selected..but i am under age so i am not :(

lucky to get a call.

under age?  Anyway congrats.

Is there any age specfication?

Harmony is really cute. I like AG's every action as Harmony.

Edited by newt2007 - 19 January 2012 at 5:23am

Tasneem-17-Fatima-AASUS

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Wow Sukru you're lucky to have received a call & selected. Hope you'll meet her one day.Smile

Selvy, glad you like Harmony Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harmony will ever find her ring haha - ? That is the question now Tongue Her cute fight with Shikar was funny. 
It ended in kind of cliff hanger, waiting to see tomorrow's scene :) 
AG looks very cute today as well. Expressions rock!
All the rest of the team also rocked the episode!
Wish AG the best.

Edited by AASUS - 22 January 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

Go to top