Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*..||Additi Gupta FanClub||..*..-Welcome Harmony (Page 107)

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
awww athi thank-you soo much for sharing those gorgeous pics of Pihu!!
she looks so stunning! <3

Additi should et an award for looking the est even while sleeping! Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uswahAASUS

nehasharma0007 Senior Member
nehasharma0007
nehasharma0007

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AASUS

Originally posted by nehasharma0007

@Athi..if u hv time...nd posting AG..sleeping...pose pics...then even thr is one beautiful pic of pihu..sleeping...in red nightwear...with blue hairband..i think..on abhay and pihu wedding nite...she looked really beautiful.their...plz post at pic alsoSmile

Here you go Niji Big smile
Pics credit Fatima SSBS photo gallery.

Yeah agree this so cute.

Also another one Pihu from beginning episode in SSBS, waiting at the balcony for Rudra- apparently they see each other 1st thing in morning LOL
Thanks alot fr sharing athiHug...she is looking like a doll spcly in 1st pic...Smile...adorable in 2nd pic...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-uswahAASUS

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasharma0007

me too...i hv seen many indian television  series...before that nd after...that...but nobody till date has taken that place in my heart..which premeer nd kis desh has...they were magical...
Day Dreaming
but i hv to admit one thing..i watched kis desh from the very 1st episode..nd intially..i find AG really pretty...nd innocent in that heer look from day 1 only...but i was not amazed by her acting skills..intially..i used to think the girl is pretty has screen presence..but she needs to improve on her acting skills...nw m amazed to see..hw she has evolved as an actress over the time..kudos to her..spcly during the prem death squence..she was so damm natural...nw i find her one of most vertaile actress of today's time
Oh so Neha u watch Desh frm day 1 ...well same in my case ...i m actually start to watch tht show even when its not start ...i know its sound weird but really i m actually watch tht show first 2 epi before its start actually one night i m just changing channels d its 11:00 pm here i m so bored but thn on one channel i saw a pretty grl thn i stop there d start to watch wht they shown ...its actualy Desh first 2 epi telecast ...its saturday night d its 20 or i think 21 feb 2008 ...thn they end it when Daljeet enter ...i thought its some 1 hour epi d its finsh there...then i forgot about it...
but after 10 days i saw Desh promo ...d i m like OMG thts d same grl d thts show like similar to tht night wht i saw so i wait when tht show start i have to watch it...d then i hooked with it till it last epi...Embarrassed

nehasharma0007-Abigail-AASUS

nehasharma0007 Senior Member
nehasharma0007
nehasharma0007

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Additi should et an award for looking the est even while sleeping! Embarrassed LOL
Thats nice Abby...cannot agree more...Tongue...can't beleive we all are girls nd drooling over an other girl like thisLOLLOL

-Abigail-uswahAASUS

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
AG in ZND ...
I love her attitude in this pic! <3
and her curls here are gorgeous!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

and that will be it from my side for today guys ...
I've been up early today and I'm hell tired! i can't even concentrate on what i'm typing now ...if i don't go now ... I might just sleep on my computer! LOOOL

it was great talking to you all
and thank-you everyone for coming and helping! much appreciated! Big smile

God Bless Additi and all Additianz!! Embarrassed

Byeee and tc <3

uswahAASUS

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
You're welcome Abby and Niji Big smile I have them saved so got it from my album but it took a while to search LOL

So you are discussing on Heer from early episodes and her progress. 
For me she was always cute from beginning, I didn't think her voice was great when I watched 1st time. But when I watched the same episodes 2nd time, I realised she acted as Heer should be. Heer was just too innocent and her world revolved around her small family. 
Any how , we'll always have different feeling when we watch a same scene. 
It's ok.

nehasharma0007uswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with u both ABs d Neha ...AG improve alot as actress ...first i start to watch Desh bcoz i find her so beautiful d innocent d her long hair really i never knew thts she wearing wigs for Heer's hair till thn MR Chopda mention them in SBS seg...lol
D first time she inspired me alot on her Parents death shot oh tht scene make me cry alot ...tht day AG acting was just mind blowing d on Prem Death day OH GOD i still feel shiver when i rem tht day ...Heer d her pain make me cry like buckets of water tht day till now tht scene make me emotional

Edited by uswah - 15 April 2012 at 2:01pm

nehasharma0007AASUS

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Yeah I would give an award just for her ability to portray sleeping Heer/Pihu/ Harmony  with so much ease Star

nehasharma0007-Abigail-uswah

Go to top